Aller au contenu

Compréhension orale

Fiona766

Messages recommandés

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Paul,

Tu vas sûrement être déçu mais je te dis non tout de suite.

Pour l'écrit aucun problème, c'est tant que tu voudras et aussi longtemps que tu voudras.

Mais pour l'oral, je préfère m'abstenir pour la simple raison que mes oreilles ont, elles aussi 80 ans passés, qu'elles n'ont plus entendu parler anglais quotidiennement depuis plus de 40 ans et que leur acuité n'est plus celle de mes 20 ans, loin s'en faut hélas.

Si tu me permets un conseil : passe-toi la bande sonore plusieurs fois, aussi souvent et aussi longtemps qu'il faudra jusqu'à ce qu'un déclic se produise pour éclairer les passages où tu coinces. Malheureusement, il n'y a pas de recette miracle.

Bon courage,

Jean

• E-Bahut

Désolé Paul, je n’avais pas compris ! :(

Franchement, je ne trouve presque rien à redire, c’est du bon anglais.

Juste une chose que, personnellement, je n’aime pas trop, même si c’est pour rendre compte d’un enregistrement en langue familière : “gonna” au lieu de going to.

Good job!

Co Discover Feed our future

I don't know ...imagine food in the future would be space food, like maybe pills and pills full of vitamins you need. But people won't... and like eating is a waste of something.

We can't go ....access to the food they need now, so, what's gonna be like in the future? Something has changed. The food we waste in the western world is just incredible.

And then elsewhere people are starving. I can't see that change in the future, but it should.

It might be hard to feed the world and the population keeps rising. All......differently. We're destroying the environment with food, especially meat, I mean especially industrial meat.

In the future, people might be more afraid of the impact food has having and really do something about It? I don't know, I don't think people...... a choice after, in the future it's some point would just have to eat differently and to think about food differently.

You see in films and series all the time, food in the future is gonna be a major problem.

Here will be.....and If I don't talk about/on that, there will be a natural disaster or a war. Yet I prefer that to stay a part of fiction

Hello! If I may... :)

Citation

I don’t know why but I always imagine food in the future would be like spacefood, like maybe you’ll have pills and pills full of vitamines and all you need. But people won’t sit down and eat, like eating is a waste of time or something.

We can’t go on the way we are. Half the planet doesn’t even have access to the food they're needing now so what’s it gonna be like in the future? Something has to change. The food we waste in the western world is just incredible. And then, elsewhere, people are starving. I can’t see that changing in the future, but it should.

It might be hard to feed the world as the population keeps rising. Or, we’ll have to eat differently. We’re destroying the environment with food, especially meat, I mean especially industrial meat.

In the future people might be more afraid of the impact food is having and really do something about it. I don’t know, I don’t think people care that much yet, but it won’t be a choice after, in the future, at some point, we’ll just have to eat differently and to think about food differently.

You see, in films and series all the time, food’s gonna be a major problem in the future. As in, there won't be enough of it and if you add on top of that a natural disaster or a war, yeah, I prefer that to stay a part of fiction.

Modifié par Michael B.