Aller au contenu

Description D'une Chambre À Coucher

Fiona766

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Ceci est un exercice que dois faire mon petit frère, il doit seulement décrire sa chambre à coucher. Je vous remercie par avance pour lui pour une correction. Fiona.

My bedroom

My bedroom is on the 1st floor of the home, between my brother’s room and the bathroom.

Of the window, I can see the summit and the steeple of the church of Criquetot. It is very nice when there is light in the church et ( quand les vitraux s’illuminent ). I also can see my garden, the swing and the tobbogan.

My room measures about 10m2. Walls are blue and white. Pieces of furniture are in pine : bed, desk, shealves, cupboard. My bed has got a drawer : so, I can invite a friend to sleep.

My bed is behind my desk ; my shelves are next to my cupboard.

On my desk there are pens, pencils, a pencil-case, a rubber, a rubber, a dictionary and copy books. My school bag is in front of my desk.

In my cupboard there are clothes : trousers, shirts, pullovers …There. are two ties : a blue and a red

On my shelves there are a lot of books and some comic strips. There are not any DVDs.

On my walls there is a world map ; there is a France’s map also. And there is a reproduction of a picture of Van Gogh : the stary night.

I have got a radio set but I haven’t got a computer and a TV set in my room.

I don’t like my bedroom because it is too small ; I like it because it is nice.

I love it because it is mine with my secrets and dreams.

Fell ! Don’t disturb ! I go to sleep !

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Bonjour,

Ceci est un exercice que doit faire mon petit frère.<Le sujet est "mon petit frère" = 3e personne singulier Il doit seulement décrire sa chambre à coucher. Je vous remercie par avance pour lui pour une correction. Fiona.

My bedroom

My bedroom is on the first floor of the <home> house, between my brother’s room and the bathroom.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering