Aller au contenu

Se Présenter En Anglais

Fiona766

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Mon petit frère va passer 3 jours dans une famille d'accueil avec le collège en Angleterre (il est en 3ème). Je lui dis qu'il faut se présenter et poser des questions aux personnes qui le recoivent.

Il a peur de faire beaucoup de fautes en se présentant.

Voilà son texte de présentation, ses questions et ses phrases:

May I introduce myself?

My name is Quentin, I was born on the third of January 1994 (nineteen ninty four).

It's the first time I am coming in England. (ou that's my first time..)

I've got a few hobbies. I usually during holiday do skiing and hosrsing (pour skiing, on le prononce 'aï' ou 'i')

My father is a life guard in a swimming pool, my mother is an office worker at the 'Banque de France'. They say both 'Hello' to you and thank you for receiving me.

In the future I would like to be a veterinary, the studies are long and difficult.

For the moment I'm in a secondary school and hope to go next year in a grammar school.

Questions:

-Have you ever been in France?

-Do you speak French or another langages?

-What are the specialities you eat in your country? (a cheese, or cooked meats?)

-Depuis combien de temps (since when) do you live here? (Depuis combien de temps vivez-vous ici?, je lui dis que je ne suis pas sure que ce soit 'since when').

Des phrases simples et utiles:

-I prefer take a hot chocolate at the breakfast (I don't like neither coffee or tea).

-I can taste a cup of tea, you are well known for your tea.

-Tomorrow I must to wake up at 6

Merci pour lui. Fiona.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

May I introduce myself?<(correct mais très formel) Let me introduce myself.

My name is Quentin, I was born on the third of January 1994 (nineteen ninety four).

It's the first time I am coming in England. (ou that's my first trip to England)

I've got a few hobbies. During the holidays I usually go skiing and horse-riding (pour skiing, on le prononce 'ii')

My father is a life guard at a swimming pool, my mother is an office worker at the 'Banque de France'. They both say 'Hello' to you and thank you for receiving me.

In the future I would like to be a veterinary, the studies are long and difficult.

For the moment I'm in a secondary school and hope to go in a grammar school next year.

Questions:

-Have you ever been to France?

-Do you speak French or another language?

-What are the specialities you have / eat in your country? (a cheese, or cooked meats?)

-Depuis combien de temps Since when / How long have you been living here? (Depuis combien de temps vivez-vous ici?, je lui dis que je ne suis pas sure que ce soit 'since when').

=> Since when = depuis quand (réponse avec date) <--> How long = depuis combien de temps (réponse avec durée).

Dans les 2 cas, il faut employer le present perfect.

-I prefer to have a hot chocolate at breakfast I neither like coffee nor tea. => Je n' aime ni...ni...

-I can taste a cup of tea, English people are famous / well known for their tea.

-Tomorrow I must <to> wake up at 6.

Merci pour lui. Fiona.

* Ce n'est pas mal du tout. Je n'ai pas systématiquement tout corrigé car la langue parlée "autorise "les erreurs plus facilement.

Good luck.

Merci Monsieur,

Il a cette chance que je n'ai pas de partir en voyage scolaire.

Bonne soirée. Fiona.

Bonjour,

May I introduce myself?<(correct mais très formel) Let me introduce myself.

My name is Quentin, I was born on the third of January 1994 (nineteen ninety four).

It's the first time I am coming in England. (ou that's my first trip to England)

I've got a few hobbies. During the holidays I usually go skiing and horse-riding (pour skiing, on le prononce 'ii')

My father is a life guard at a swimming pool, my mother is an office worker at the 'Banque de France'. They both say 'Hello' to you and thank you for receiving me.

For the moment I'm in a secondary school and hope to go in a grammar school next year.

Questions:

-Have you ever been to France?

-Do you speak French or another language?

-What are the specialities you have / eat in your country? (a cheese, or cooked meats?)

-Depuis combien de temps Since when / How long have you been living here? (Depuis combien de temps vivez-vous ici?, je lui dis que je ne suis pas sure que ce soit 'since when').

=> Since when = depuis quand (réponse avec date) <--> How long = depuis combien de temps (réponse avec durée).

Dans les 2 cas, il faut employer le present perfect.

-I prefer to have a hot chocolate at breakfast I neither like coffee nor tea. => Je n' aime ni...ni...

-I can taste a cup of tea, English people are famous / well known for their tea.

-Tomorrow I must <to> wake up at 6.

Merci pour lui. Fiona.

* Ce n'est pas mal du tout. Je n'ai pas systématiquement tout corrigé car la langue parlée "autorise "les erreurs plus facilement.

Good luck.

• E-Bahut

Avec plaisir, Fiona.

A l'avenir, pour éviter de joindre le message précédent à ta réponse, clique 2 lignes plus bas sur REPONDRE situé entre FLASH et NOUVEAU.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering