Aller au contenu

Correction de phrases (conjugaisons)

roby67

Messages recommandés

Bonjour il y a des fautes de conjugaisons dans certaines phrases.

je n'ai pas trouvé toutes les fautes pouvez vous m'aider

Merci d'avance

I’m usually going to work by car

The climate gets warmer because of global warming.

My boss stays often in luxury hotels.

Could you tell me where the meeting room is?

The committee chose the new Financial Director las Tuesday.

This internet search engine developed without the use of advertising.

Could you me tell where do you live?

Food served in British restaurants isn’t bad as you think.

I have to work much harder in my current job than in my last one.

The Chairman said that profits have risen by 5% this year.

Have you heard the news? Our competitor went bankrupt!

Employees should be punctual for work in the mornings?

I’ll take that call if you like.

I not have to back up my work. My computer automatically does it for me.

I’m absolutely exhausted. I am at my desk since eight o’clock this morning.

No, really Carlo. I will paying  for the drinks. I insist!

What did you visited when you went in Turkey?

She worked in Tokyo for three years.

If we don’t leave now, we’re late for the Managing Director’s presentation.

I’m going not to buying  any more shares until the market improves.

His company is  more profitable in this sector.

Shall I to order a taxi for you?

She says everyone she’s the manager when she’s really only the assistant.

He’s the kind of person you can depend on to do a job well.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Il y a 6 heures, roby67 a dit :

I’m usually going go to work by car. L'adverbe usually indique que c'est une habitude >> présent simple

The climate gets is getting warmer because of global warming. Le réchauffement est en train de se produire en ce moment << présent continu

My boss often stays in luxury hotels. OK

Could you tell me where the meeting room is? OK

The committee chose the new Financial Director last Tuesday. OK

This Internet search engine has developed without the use of advertising. Il n'y a aucun marqueur de temps >> present perfect.

Could you me tell where do you live? La question est posée avec Could, le second verbe doit rester au présent affirmatif. Même chose en français : tu ne diras pas Pourriez-vous me dire où habitez-vous ? mais ... où vous habitez ? Il faut réfléchir davantage.

Food served in British restaurants isn’t as bad as you think. Il manquait le premier terme de la comparaison as...as = aussi... que

I have to work much harder in my current job than in my last one. OK

The Chairman said that profits have risen by 5% this year. OK

Have you heard the news? Our competitor went has gone bankrupt! Aucun marqueur de temps = present perfect.

Employees should be punctual for work in the mornings? On peut supposer que l'auteur a voulu te tromper en ajoutant le point d'interrogation à cette phrase affirmative. On peut néanmoins la transformer en une interrogative si on modifie l'ordre des mots ainsi : Should employees be punctual for work in the mornings? Mais elle n'a pas beaucoup de sens puisque les employés sont forcément ponctuels au boulot, c'est bien connu ! ?

I’ll take that call if you like. OK

I not have don't have to back up my work. My computer automatically does it for me. Comment une faute aussi grossière a-t-elle pu t'échapper ?

I’m absolutely exhausted. I am have been at my desk since eight o’clock this morning. Cas typique de l'emploi du present perfect. Révise tes leçons.

No, really Carlo. I will paying  pay for the drinks. I insist! Tu le fais exprès ? infinitif après will pour exprimer le futur.

What did you visited visit when you went in Turkey? prétérit interrogatif = did + infinitif

She worked in Tokyo for three years. OK On peut considérer qu'elle n'y séjourne plus.

If we don’t leave now, we’re ll be late for the Managing Director’s presentation. 2 futurs, exactement comme en français.

I’m not going not to buying  buy any more shares until the market improves. La négation mal placée + infinitif pour exprimer le futur immédiat qui se compose de be au présent + going to + infinitif.

His company is  more profitable in this sector. OK

Shall I to order a taxi for you? OK

She says tells everyone she’s the manager when she’s really only the assistant. Erreur de vocabulaire >> tell = dire qqch à qqn

He’s the kind of person you can depend rely on to do a job well. Idem, vocabulaire.

Cesse donc de t'attaquer à des exercices dont tu ne maîtrises pas le B.A.-BA., ce n'est pas ainsi que tu progresseras.