Aller au contenu

Questions / réponses sur des hôtels

roby67

Messages recommandés

1-  Bonjour j'ai un questionnaire ou il faut que je réponde en anglais pour

améliorer mon vocabulaire de hôtel et restaurant.

pourriez vous me corriger les phrases ci dessous merci d'avance ?

Have you ever stayed in a hotel, guest house or bed and breakfast in Britain ?

I have stayed in a hotel 5 starn.the name was British hotel.  It was very nice. We have a lot of facilities :

Swimming pool, internet, library,TV, restaurant,  gymnasium.

2-      What is the best hotel or guest house you’ve ever stayed in ?

We were in Tunisia on the isle  Djerba for 4 years. The name of the hotel was Royal hotel.

3-      What is the worst hotel or bed and breakfast you’ve ever stayed in?

The worst hotel we stayed was in Paris. It was noisy and the bedroom was dirty. The bathroom mirror was broken.

4-      How do you decide which hotel or guest to stay in ?

I do research on the internet and I read reviews other people on TripAdvisor or booking .

5-      What things are important for you when choosing a hotel or guest house to stay in?

The most important things are the cleanliness of the room, the meals, the internet connection, and a good restaurant.

6-      If I was planning to come to your country on holiday, what advice would you give me about the hotels and guest houses

If you come to Mosheim I recommend the 4 star Hotel Diana. There are lots of facilities.  There is a spa, gym. You have a large breakfast, and a good restaurant. The hotel is spacious, the bedroom is cozy and you have a good overlook on Mosheim.

7-      What's your opinion of budget hotels

?

Cheap hotels are often not comfortable. The wallpaper in the bedroom needs often refurbished. The rooms are small and sparsely furnished. There is no restaurant and bad Wi-Fi. The restaurant is not spacious and the toilets are not clean.

8-      How would you market a guest house like the Glenartney ?

If  I were market the hotel Glenartney I will put on the website than the hotel have 10 bedrooms, include everything you need for a comfortable stay. Tea & coffee making facilities, TV, hair dryer and free WiFi are provided in our rooms.

For your breakfasts, the hotel provide locally product. You have two guest lounges and a large restaurant.

9-      What’s your opinion of the Glenartney website ?

the website is really complete. we can even book online and pay a deposit. You can directly check an email and can ask them for more information.

10-  What qualities do you need to run a guest house ?

My hotel must be clean and the equipment that is provide for example the wifi the hair dryer the taps must not leak. Wallpapers must be clean. the restaurant must compose seasonal menus and offer local products in its meals.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

1-  Have you ever stayed in a hotel, guest house or bed and breakfast in Britain?

I have stayed in a 5-star hotel 5 starn.1 The name was British hotel.  It was very nice. We have 2 had a lot of facilities: swimming pool, the Internet, library,TV, restaurant,  gymnasium. 1 le groupe adjectival DEVANT le nom qu'il qualifie. 2 Le prétérit car tu racontes une expérience vécue, donc forcément passée.

2-      What is the best hotel or guest house you’ve ever stayed in?

We were in Tunisia on the isle of Djerba for 4 years ago.3 The name of the hotel was Royal hotel. 3 Tu y as séjourné pendant 4 ans ou il y a 4 ans ? Dis-moi : vrai ou faux ?

3-      What is the worst hotel or bed and breakfast you’ve ever stayed in?

The worst hotel we stayed was in Paris. It was noisy and the bedroom was dirty. The bathroom mirror was broken.

4-      How do you decide which hotel or guest house to stay in?

I do research on the Internet and I read reviews by other people on TripAdvisor or booking.

5-      What things are important for you when choosing a hotel or guest house to stay in?

The most important things are the cleanliness of the room, the meals, the Internet connection and a good restaurant.

6-      If I was planning to come to your country on holiday, what advice would you give me about the hotels and guest houses?

If you come to Molsheim I recommend the 4-star Hotel Diana. There are lots of facilities.  There is a spa, gym. You have a large breakfast and a good restaurant. The hotel is spacious, the bedroom is cozy and you have a good overlook on Molsheim. <<Par deux fois, tu as estropié le nom de la ville, attention nos amis alsaciens ne seront pas contents.

7-      What's your opinion of budget hotels?

Cheap hotels are often not comfortable. The wallpaper in the bedroom often needs refurbishing. The rooms are small and sparsely furnished. There is no restaurant and bad Wi-Fi. The restaurant is not spacious and the toilets are not clean.

8-      How would you market a guest house like the Glenartney?

If  I were to market the hotel Glenartney I will would 4 put on the website that the hotel have 5 has 10 bedrooms, including everything you need for a comfortable stay. Tea & coffee making facilities, TV, hair dryer and free WiFi are provided in our rooms. 4 Le conditionnel pour respecter la concordance des temps avec If I were to market = Si je devais noter l'hôtel... je mettrais sur le site que... 5 Le sujet the hotel est un singulier.

For your breakfasts, the hotel provides 6 locally products. You have two guest lounges and a large restaurant. 6 Attention à ne plus commettre cette faute grossière. Lorsque le sujet est singulier le verbe au présent prend un -s ou -es. Mémorise-le une bonne fois car tu me fatigues.

9-      What’s your opinion of the Glenartney website?

The website is really complete. We can even book online and pay a deposit. You 7 We can directly check an email and can ask them for more information. 7 Pourquoi avoir changé la personne du sujet ? Tu dois t'attribuer les réponses, ce ne sont pas celles de ta voisine.

10-  What qualities do you need to run a guest house?

My hotel must be clean and the provide such equipment that is provide for example as the WiFi for example and the hair dryer, the taps must not leak. Wallpapers must be clean. the restaurant must compose seasonal menus and offer local products in its meals.

Dernière remarque : note que le point d'interrogation se colle sans espace après le dernier mot. J'ai rectifié 10 fois mais souviens-t'en désormais.