Aller au contenu

Dialogue sur le danger des réseaux sociaux

Neili79

Messages recommandés

Une adolescente et ses parents sont en désaccord sur son propre compte de réseaux sociaux. <== Non ?  Écrire la discussion en 200 mots.

It’s starts then a debate between Evie and his parents who are in total disagreement.

Evie : I think that social networks are a good thing ! I can find all my friends and talk to them. I am informed of all the news of the moment. And I can share my ideas and meet new people who like the same things as me ! It’s awesome !

Mom and Dad

Maybe but you expose yourself to too much danger there is a lot of pedophilia. you only post photos of you on instagram !

We can post a photo of you compromising that you can never erase it affects a lot spychologically and socially . You will be able to also suffer a harassment. We wan even hack account to steal personal information and make you sing ! And you have a lot of friends do not need you talk to them more on the internet you spend too much time!

Evie

I am very cautious on the internet, I am no longer a child. I do not speak to strangers. And then there are age limits on some network.

Mom : As if it deranged the pedophiles….

• E-Bahut

Bonsoir,

Il y a 16 heures, Neili79 a dit :

Une adolescente et ses parents sont en désaccord sur son propre compte de réseaux sociaux. <== Non ? :unsure:  Écrire la discussion en 200 mots.

It’s starts Then a debate starts between Evie and his <(1)> her parents who are in total disagreement.

Evie : I think that social networks are a good thing! I can find all my friends and talk to them. I am informed of all the news of the moment. And I can share my ideas and meet new people who like the same things as me! It’s awesome!

<== Tu aurais repiqué ce qui précède que je n'en serais pas autrement étonné ! J'espère pour toi que je me trompe.

Mom and Dad

Maybe but you expose yourself to too much danger, there  are/is a lot of pedophiles. <== Le nom concret au pluriel  you only post photos of you on Instagram!

We can If  you post a compromising (2) photo of you compromising that you can never erase, it will affect you a lot spychologically and socially. You will also be able to suffer a harassment. We Some nasty people can even hack your account to steal personal information and make blackmail you! sing  And since you have a lot of friends, there's no need for you to chat with them more on the Internet you spend too much time!

Evie

I am very cautious on the Internet, I am no longer a child. I do not speak to strangers. And then there are age limits on some networks.

Mom : As if it deranged the bothered pedophiles…. <== Celle-là, il fallait oser l'écrire ! :rolleyes: Tu n'as donc aucun dictionnaire français-anglais ?

(1) Tu commences fort !  J'ai cru comprendre que Evie est de sexe féminin, non ?

Révise le point de grammaire sur l'emploi des adjectifs possessifs mais pas que. Tu as appris ça au collège, tu devrais t'en souvenir encore.

(2) Énormité encore ! En anglais, l'adjectif épithète se place DEVANT le nom qu'il qualifie.

Conseil : écrire en anglais ne consiste pas à "traduire" du français, c'est une erreur grossière qui ne te fera faire que des boulettes.

Si tu as des questions, n'hésite pas à revenir les poser. :)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering