Aller au contenu

Correction description affiche

Bourbon

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Mon professeur d'anglais m'a demandé de produire une analyse de l'image. Pourriez-vous apporter une correction à ma production écrite, s'il vous plaît ?

Maybe, this picture is a film poster because we can see at the bottom a hug title and the names of the actors. On the title, we can read “Captain America”. So, with this information we can guess to this film poster speak about the Avengers, a group of superhero who want save the world to the invasion of space villains. At the top of the picture, we see an impressive face. I think it is not a human face. In the top left-hand corner, I see the flag of the USA. According to me, the film is in the USA. The superhero is in the foreground because he is the most important character of the film. Other people are on the left and in on the right.

Merci

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

il y a 52 minutes, Bourbon a dit :

Bonjour,

Mon professeur d'anglais m'a demandé de produire une analyse de l'image. Pourriez-vous apporter une correction à ma production écrite, s'il vous plaît ?

Maybe, this picture is a film poster because we can see a huge title and the names of the actors at the bottom. < Le groupe COD doit venir immédiatement derrière le groupe verbal, le complément de lieu vient donc après. In the title, we can read “Captain America”. So, with this information we can guess to this film poster speak < Une affiche ne parle pas ! > is about the Avengers, a group of superheroes < groupe = pluriel who want to save the world to from the invasion of space villains. At the top of the picture, we can see an impressive face. I think it is not a human face. In the top left-hand corner, I can see the flag of the USA. According to me, the film takes place/is in the USA. The superhero is in the foreground because he is the most important character of in the film. Other people are on the left and in on the right.

Merci

NB Devant les verbes de perception, l'anglais emploie le modal can quasi systématiquement.

Même si tu t'en sors bien, à l'avenir pour un tel travail aide toi de ceci : DOCUMENT ICONOGRAPHIQUE.doc

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering