Aller au contenu

Aide correction

Neili79

Messages recommandés

Bonjour j'aimerais une correction merci

hello my name is jade i will have 14 years old decembre 4 th. I have two sisters.. My older sister is Eva  is 17 years old. My little sisters is 8 years old.

I live in Mende in lozère in a house with my sisters and my parents. I have a cute cat Mistigri but he is very lazy and very greedy.

During the summers holidays in July, I went to Biarritz with family we did a splash in the Ocean. We surfed with my sister and my father, it was so good !!!

Then we went see my cousins, who was spending the holidays next to Biarritz with their parents.

We visited the city of ocean, we had so much fun !!!

I also have visited the big aquariumof Biarritz. We fell aspleet very late.

During the rest of the holidays we had fun with my friends and we ate lots of candy !

I went see my cousins, who was spending the holidays next to Biarritz with parent

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Le 27/10/2017 à 15:54, Neili79 a dit :

Bonjour j'aimerais une correction merci

hello my name is jade i < Majuscules will have 14 years old x decembre 4 th.< L'âge s'exprime avec "be", pas "have" // x = préposition "on" devant une date précise // majuscule aux noms des mois de l'année  I have two sisters. My elder sister is Eva x is 17 years old.< x = le pronom sujet féminin My little sisters is 8 years old.< On n'ajoute le -s que si le nom est pluriel, voyons ! :rolleyes:

I live in Mende in lozère  < majuscule encore in a house with my sisters and my parents. I have a cute cat Mistigri but he is very lazy and very greedy.

During the summers < majuscule + singulier  holidays in July, I went to Biarritz with x < l'adjectif possessif 1ère personne singulier family we did a splash in the Ocean. We surfed with my sister and my father, it was so good !!!

Then we went see visited = avons rendu visite à  my cousins who was < le verbe doit être accordé en nombre avec son sujet qui est pluriel. Donc ? spending the holidays next to Biarritz with their parents.

We visited the city of ocean, we had so much fun !!!

I also have visited  < prétérit puisque c'est passé et terminé the big aquarium of Biarritz. We fell asleep very late.

During the rest of the holidays we had fun with my friends and we ate lots of candy < pluriel en > -ies !

Fais toutes les corrections que j'ai balisées en rouge et annotées puis reviens faire vérifier si tu as encore des doutes.

Tu commets des fautes impardonnables, il faut te relire attentivement.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering