Aller au contenu

dernières corrections...merci !!!

oliverte2001

Messages recommandés

One day, when I was young, exactly at (or in) seven years old, as I was sleeping in a

bed given by my grandmother, I heard my mother shouting "AC, dash downstairs and

come to see me". Even if I was exhausted, I stood up and hurried downstairs. I had

just dream that I was playing with lots of animals in a farm (je suis pas du tout sur pour les temps là ). It was magic. So, I entered in the kitchen and I discovered on a small

cushion, a delightful and tiny black cat. I'd never seen such a beautiful cat before. My

mother said : "It's for your birthday".She knew that I had always wanted an animal to play with. Moreover, I felt my heart soared. It was one of the best moment in my life. It was a very good idea.I would have never thought that she could offer me such a cat. However, she insisted on the fact that I would have to look after it. In spite of that, I was afraid. To a certain extent, I had doubts. After all, It was mine, and I knew that It was a big responsability because I was young and It was my first pet. Besides, this cat looked like an other cat I had seen in a cartoon on TV.

Now, I think that It was about a test that allowed me to grow faster to become an adult.

One day, when I was young, exactly at (or in) seven (years old), as I was sleeping in a  

bed given by my grandmother, I heard my mother shouting "AC, dash downstairs and  

come AND see me". Even if I was exhausted, I stood up and hurried downstairs.  I had  

just dream that I was playing with lots of animals in a farm (je suis pas du tout sur pour les temps là GOODGOOD). It was magic. So, I entered (in) PAS"in" :mrgreen:  the kitchen and I discovered on a small  

cushion, a delightful and tiny black cat. I'd never seen such a beautiful cat before. My  

mother said : "It's for your birthday".She knew that I had always wanted an animal to play with. Moreover, I felt my heart soarING. It was one of the best moment in my life. It was a very good idea.I would have never thought that she could offer me such a cat ONE DAY. However, she insisted on the fact that I would have to look after it. In spite of that, I was afraid. To a certain extent, I had doubts :wink: . After all, It was mine, and I knew that It was a big responsability because I was young and It was my first pet. Besides, this cat looked like ANOTHER cat I had seen in a cartoon on TV.

Now, I think that It was ONLY a test WHICH  allowed me to grow faster to become an adult.

• E-Bahut

One day, when I was young, exactly at (or in) seven years old,

>One day, when I was young, seven years old to be precise,

as I was sleeping in a bed given by my grandmother,

>as I was asleep in a bed given by my grandmother,

I heard my mother shouting "AC, dash downstairs and come to see me".

>I heard my mother shout "AC, dash downstairs and come to see me".

(shout:action perçue dans sa globalité)

Even if I was exhausted, I stood up and hurried downstairs.

>Although I was exhausted, I stood up and hurried downstairs.

I had just dream that I was playing with lots of animals in a farm.

>I had just been dreaming that I was playing with lots of animals in a farm.

>I had just dreamt that I was playing with lots of animals in a farm.

It was magic. So, I entered in the kitchen and I discovered on a small cushion, a delightful and tiny black cat.

>It was magic. So, I entered the kitchen and I discovered a delightful, tiny black cat on a small cushion. (le COD d'abord.)

I'd never seen such a beautiful cat before. My mother said : "It's for your birthday".She knew that I had always wanted an animal to play with.

>OK

Moreover, I felt my heart soared.

Moreover ???

It was one of the best momentS in my life. It was a very good idea. I would have never thought that she could offer me such a cat. However, she insisted on the fact that I would have to look after it. In spite of that, I was afraid. To a certain extent, I had doubts. After all, it was mine, and I knew that it was a big responsability because I was young and it was my first pet. Besides, this cat looked like another cat I had seen in a cartoon on TV.

Now, I think that it was about a test that allowed me to grow faster, to become an adult.

about??? (=une sorte de test ???=some sort of that would allow me...)

>OK

(pas de majuscule at "it") :)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering