Aller au contenu

Traduction

vavalafolle

Messages recommandés

bonjour,

si vous pouvez me traduire ce texte, svp, merci d'avance.

Stargirl

“Did you see her ?”

That was the first thing Kevin said to me on the first day of school, eleventh grade. We were waiting for the bell to ring.

“See who?” I said.

“Hah!” He craned his neck, scanning the mob. He had witnessed something remarkable; it showed on his face. He grinned, still scanning. “ You’ll know”.

There were hundreds of us, milling about, calling names, pointing to summer-tanned faces we hadn’t seen since June. Our interest in each other was never keener than during the fifteen minutes before the first bell of the first day.

I punched his arms.” Who?”

The bell rang. We poured inside.

I heard it again in homeroom, a whispered voice behind me as we said the Pledge of Allegiance.

“You see her?”

I heard it in the hallways. I heard it in English and Geometry :

“Did you see her”?

Who could it be? A new student? a spectacular blonde from California? Or from back East, where many of us came from? Or one of those summer makeovers, someone who leaves in June looking like a little girl and returns in September as a full-bodied woman, a ten-week miracle?

And then in Earth Sciences I heard a name : ”Stargirl”

I turned to the senior slouched behind me. “Stargirl ?” I said. “ What kind of name is that?”

“That’s it. Stargirl Caraway. She said it in homeroom.”

“Stargirl?”

“Yeah”

And then I saw her. At lunch. She wore an off-white dress so long it covered her shoes. It had ruffles around the neck and cuffs and looked like it could have been her great-grandmother’s wedding gown. Her hair was the color of sand. It tell to her shoulders. Something was strapped across her back, but it wasn’t a book bag. At first I thought it was a miniature guitar. I found out later it was a ukulele.

She did not carry a lunch tray. She did carry a large canvas bag with a life-size sunflower painted on it.

The lunchroom was dead silent as she walked by.

She stopped at an empty table, laid down her bag, slung the instrument strap over the chair, and sat down. She pulled a sandwich from the bag and started to eat.

Half the lunchroom kept staring, half starting buzzing.

Kevin was grinning. “Wha’d I tell you?”

I nodded.

“She ‘s in tenth grade.» he said. “ I hear she’s been homeschooled till now.”

“Maybe that explains it, “I said”.

Her back was to us, so I couldn’t see her face. No one sat with her, but at the tables next to hers kids were cramming two to a seat. She didn’t seem to notice.

She seemed marooned in a sea of staring buzzing faces.

• E-Bahut

excuse-moi, je voulais juste savoir si c'était une vraie question ou une blague...

tu veux kon te traduise le texte? tu ne sais pas ce que veux dire "did you see her"?

dans ce cas-là, ce n'est pas un forum qu'il te faut mais des séances intensives!

non, vraiment, si tu as des problèmes quant à la tournure des phrases, à certaines expressions figées délicates à traduire, des temps qui posent problème..., on peut t'aider.

mais là, c un peu gros, tu trouves pas?

(déjà bien pour l'effort d'avoir recopié le texte, si tel est le cas)

précision !

“Wha’d I tell you?”

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ?

de même :

i wana , i gonna , gimme etc etc

want to , going to , give me !!!!

famous examples : " I wanna hold your hands "

( les Scarabées ou presque puisque Beatles et non Beetles "

" Gimme some loving " de Stevie Winwood ( Spencer Davis Group : à télécharger si inconnu ;) )

mais j'y reviendrai bientôt dit Jo doux pas veau doux même si voodoo child HENDRIXIEN ;)

:ph34r:

• E-Bahut

moi je connaissait : wanna, gonna, gotta mais pas gimme... :huh: .bon merci pour ce ptit cours !! ;) @+

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering