Aller au contenu

The best job

nepenthes

Messages recommandés

Bonjour à tous, je suis en seconde et je dois rendre une lettre de candidature pour un job en Australie.

Pouvez vous vérifier mon travail ? merci à vous

Hello, my name is Paul, i have 30 years old and i live in France in Europe.

I am applying for the job of park ranger.

Since i was very young, i have been passionate about nature and animals. Since i was little watched animal doumentaries all day long on the channel Nat Geo Wild.

At 10, i became scout and it was a revelation for me, i loved camping in the middle of nature and observing and to be in contact with the animals and participate in their preservation in cleaning the forest.

Then, i had the chance to do on intership in a zoo with groomer and i assisted in the care of animals.

This led me to study in this field, i obtained a BAC in management of natural environments and wildlife, and i think i am the person you need because i'm ressource full, i love animals, i have a good sense of obervation and i am fascined by the australian wildlife.

In addiction, park ranger is more sporty than other job that why i prefer this job.

• E-Bahut

Bonsoir,😀

Hello, my name is Paul, i have I am 30 years old and i I live in France in Europe.

L'âge ne s'exprime qu'avec le verbe  be et le pronom sujet de la 1ère personne singulier ne s'écrit qu'avec la majuscule. Ces deux fautes ne pardonnent pas et vu le nombre de fois où tu as répété la seconde, je t'invite à mémoriser une bonne fois ce que j'ai souligné en caractères gras.

Bonne chance pour ton emploi.

I am applying for the job of park ranger.

Since i was very young, Since my earliest childhood I have been passionate about nature and animals. Since i was little < répétition inutile I used to watch animal documentaries all day long on the channel Nat Geo Wild.

At 10, i I became a scout and it was a revelation for to me, i I loved camping in the middle of nature and observing and to being in contact with the animals and participate in their preservation in by cleaning the forest.

Then, i I had the chance opportunity to do an intership in a zoo with a groomer and i I assisted him in the care of animals.

This led me to study in this field, i  I got/obtained a BAC baccalaureate in management of natural environments and wildlife, and i I think i I am the person you need because I'm resourceful, i l love animals, i I have a good sense of obervation and i I am fascined by the Australian wildlife.

In addition, park ranger is more sporty than any other job that is why i I prefer this job.

NB Il serait temps d’actualiser ta fiche où tu signales être en Seconde.

C’était vrai en 2018 mais ce n’est sûrement plus le cas en 2022.

Clique donc sur les trois petits points en haut de la page à droite puis Editer.

Merci.