Aller au contenu

Présent BE+V-ing

73i

Messages recommandés

Bonsoir, bon je ne vais pas pacer par quatre chemins ?, enfaîte j'ai fais des phrases en anglais et j'aimerai que une personne la plus gentille soit t'il, mette ces phrases au présent BE+V-ing 

Voici mes phrases 

this character is in a position where he is ready to launch something, an object, this object is a bouquet of flowers which is in his hand, and unlike the characters this one is in color so that we all have our eyes on the bouquet of flowers. This scene takes place in town.And we would believe this painting is very realistic to the point that the character and the colors are very realistic

Merci d'avance 

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Il y a 13 heures, 73i a dit :

Bonsoir,

Bon je ne vais pas pacer passer par quatre chemins ?. enfaîte En fait, j'ai fais écrit des phrases en anglais et j'aimerais que qu'une personne la plus gentille soit-elle t'il, mette ces phrases au présent BE+V-ing 

Il est anormal que tu commettes autant de fautes grossières en français sur du vocabulaire de base. Fais toutes les révisions nécessaires dans les Bescherelle.https://pass-numerique.bescherelle.com/

Voici mes phrases :

This character is in a position where he is ready to launch something, an object. Nouvelle phrase >  This object is a bouquet of flowers which is in his hand, and unlike the characters this one is in color so that we are all having our eyes on the bouquet of flowers. This scene is taking place in town. And we would believe this painting is very realistic to the point that the character and the colors are very realistic.

Merci d'avance 

NB : désormais tu devras proposer tes réponses avant qu'on te les donne, faute de quoi tu n'obtiendras rien et ne progresseras pas.
https://www.anglaisfacile.com/exercices/exercice-anglais-1/exercice-anglais-12.php

Pour les fautes désolé en fait je dicte via Google voc

Merci pour cette aide 

J'ai d'autre phrase mais c'est moi qui a fait les phrases 

J'ai le droit de les montrer ? 

Modifié par 73i

Original :. 

I can see on this painting a tall character who takes they 2:3 from space this character is a man represented as a "breaker". we can notice that he wears a cap (inside out)And a scarf which serves him of hood. We can see Hardly his Face. it
This man is in a position where he is ready to launch something / a projectile/an object (his left arm is fixed in height and his eyes are fixed on his target), this object is a bouquet of flowers which holds it in his hand, I can notice that unlike the characters this one is in color, I think it's so that the spectators have their eyes fixed on the bouquet of flowers. I can also say that there is no decor, there are only the colors of the wall and the character with his bouquet of flowers. we really believe that this painting is very realistic so much that the character and the bouquet of flowers and the colors chosen are well done

Ce que j'ai fais (BE+V-ing) même si je ne pense pas que c'est bon :

I am seeing on this painting a tall character who takes they 2:3 from space this character is a man represented as a "breaker". we are noticeing that he is wears a cap (inside out)And a scarf which serves him of hood. We are seeing Hardly his Face. it
This man is in a positioning where he is readying to launch something / a projectile/an object (his left arm is fixed in height and his eyes are fixed on his target), this object is a bouquet of flowers which holds it in his hand, I am noticeing that unlike the characters this one is in color, I think it's so that the spectators have their eyes fixed on the bouquet of flowers. I am also saying that there is no decor, there are only the colors of the wall and the character with his bouquet of flowers. we are reallying believe that this painting is very realistic so much that the character and the bouquet of flowers and the colors chosen are well done

• E-Bahut
Il y a 2 heures, 73i a dit :

J'ai d'autres phrases mais c'est moi qui a fait les phrases les ai faites.

J'ai le droit de les montrer ? >> Du moment que tu es inscrit sur le forum, oui tu peux ! ?

• E-Bahut
Il y a 3 heures, 73i a dit :

Original :. 

I can see on this painting a tall character who takes they 2:3 from space <??? < Sois attentif à ce que tu recopies car cela n'a pas de sens.This character is a man represented as a "breaker". We can notice that he wears is wearing a cap (inside out) and a scarf which serves him of hood. We can hardly see Hardly his face. < Le premier mot d'une phrase, quel qu'il soit, commence toujours par une majuscule.
This man is in a position where he is ready to launch something / a projectile/an object (his left arm is fixed in height and his eyes are fixed on his target). Nouvelle phrase >  This object is a bouquet of flowers which holds it in his hand, I can notice that unlike the characters this one is in color, I think it's so that the spectators have their eyes fixed on the bouquet of flowers. I can also say that there is no decor, there are only the colors of the wall and the character with his bouquet of flowers. we really believe that this painting is very realistic so much that the character and the bouquet of flowers and the colors chosen are well done

Ce que j'ai faist (BE+V-ing) même si je ne pense pas que c'est bon :

I am seeing can see on this painting a tall character who takes they 2:3 from space. This character is a man represented as a "breaker". We are noticeing can notice that he is wears wearing a cap (inside out) and a scarf which serves him of hood. We are seeing can hardly see  his Face.
This man is in a positioning < position est un nom ! where he is readying < ready est un adjectif ! to launch something / a projectile/an object (his left arm is fixed in height and his eyes are fixed on his target). Nouvelle phrase >  This object is a bouquet of flowers which holds it he is holding in his hand. I am noticeing can notice that unlike the characters this one is in color, I think it's so that the spectators have their eyes fixed on the bouquet of flowers. I am can also saying that there is no decor, there are only the colors of the wall and the character with his bouquet of flowers. We are reallying < really est un adverbe ! believe that this painting is very realistic so much that the character and the bouquet of flowers and the colors chosen are well done.

- Tu ne maîtrises pas le B.A.-BA de l'emploi du présent simple ni du présent be + V-ing

- Écrire en anglais ne se fait pas au petit bonheur la chance !

- Tu confonds un nom, un adjectif et un adverbe avec un verbe, ce qui dénote une méconnaissnce grave de la langue anglaise.

- Il faut en apprendre les règles grammaticales, les posséder de façon réflexe, pour être ensuite capable de les employer à bon escient, or tu en es loin.

Conclusion : tu perds ton temps et me fais perdre le mien.

NB Pour ajouter un ou plusieurs éléments au sujet que tu as ouvert, il faut cliquer sur le bouton Répondre à ce sujet mais pas sur Commencer  un nouveau sujet.

j'ai envie de te dire la vérité  car ça me ronge, pour commencer j'ai faits exprès de mettre au pif car je n'avais pas trop le temps pour faire cela car je devais partir et j'étais dans l'impossibilité de le faire, or  tu me diras "fallait me le dire" OK mais j'avais créé un sujet pour rien car et comme tu l'avis corrigé et beh... Je le suis dit "zut je ne vais pas le renvoyer un nouveau travail" surtout que tu m'avais dit ne pas faire de moi-même . Alors j'ai faits au pif et j'ai tout envoyé, désolé si j'ai perdu ton temps, tu peux m'insulter, même me  bannir définitivement du forum car je crains que je le mérite bien :(, désolé encore pour ceci... 

Modifié par 73i

• E-Bahut

En voilà une réaction ! ?

Je ne vais pas t'insulter, ni te bannir, ce qui n'est pas de mon ressort.

Pèse bien toutes les remarques que je t'ai faites et tires-en profit, c'est pour ton bien et tes futures années du second cycle au lycée.

Ces remarques s'appliquent également au français.

Bonne chance.