Aller au contenu

Spaces and exchanges

manooon4

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, j'ai rédigé ma synthèse pour le bac vous serait il possible de me la corriger et de me donner un avis? Merci d'avance.

INTRODUCTION: The notion I am going to talk about is the notion of spaces and exchanges. This notion can be defined as international exchanges between countries, or talking about the immigration when people moving from one country to another and its consequences. However, I am going to deal with Art in the cities commonly referred to street art. We can find this art in the street or in museums and art galleries. It concerns the artist or random people, and the artist can be a painter or a sculptor or maybe an architect. The street artist seeks to pass a message or an idea.

The question I would like to ask is: To what extent can street art transform spaces and allow to exchange with people?

To begin with I will speak about street art which allows to interact with the public or reach an audience and thenI will study how street art can revitalize a city.

FIRST PART: To start, I will talk about a video we watched in class. This video is a report broadcast on tv which deals with how street art can become the heart of a community or a city. The journalist explains that art can give a sense of a place. She says if art is getting people to discuss it and think about it, it's the success. To bring art in the city she offers to put an artist, a landscape architect and an engineer around a table and together they can bring a concept in and then the whole team can make that a reality.

Moreover, we also studied a video. This document is a speech of JR, he is a French artist who uses photography to turn the world inside out. He works on several projects, among which face to face deals with the Israeli conflict. He took pictures of an Israeli and a Palestinian doing the same job and pasted them on each side of the wall. He wanted to show that everyone was equal. It was a success nobody recognized who was the Palestinian and who was the Israeli. It was a way for JR to interact with the viewers created a dialogue or an exchange. Besides this project, he creates a project called "women are heroes" in the favelas in Brazil where there were no museums to bring art and culture to people who don't have access to art.

This form of art represents for me the best form of art which exists in the world because it allows people to think, communicate and pass a message very important. Thus, street art allows everyone to see the project.

SECOND PART: However, thanks to a video we studied in class I discovered "yarn storming". It's art with pieces of wool. Woman doing his art and she hangs it on trees or everywhere in the city. It's a new form of art. The video was shot in Coven Garden and people show the wool and everyone is surprised. I was impressed by what we can do with wool.

To finish, I want to talk about an artist I discovered on snapchat, yes, the social networks. His name is Jan Vormann. He is a German urban artist. His amazing project is entitled "Dispatchwork". Plastic construction pieces are used to repair broken walls. He invites everyone to repair a wall and post the picture on a world map on the web.

CONCLUSION: To conclude, street art can transform spaces if artist makes an art which embellish a city or an area and it's possible to exchange between people with art if the artist passes a message.

To my mind, street art can rejuvenate a city and interact with people. I think it's important that everyone can show art even if they don't have museums, that's why street art exists for me. In my opinion participating as a project like "Dispatchwork" allows everyone to discover a new form of street art.

This topic makes me think if street art is necessarily considered like art or can it be vandalism?

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Le 25/04/2018 à 21:15, manooon4 a dit :

Bonjour, j'ai rédigé ma synthèse pour le bac vous serait il possible de me la corriger et de me donner un avis? Merci d'avance.

INTRODUCTION: The notion I am going to talk about is the notion of spaces and exchanges. This notion can be defined as international exchanges between countries or talking about the immigration when people moving move from one country to another and its consequences. However, I am going to deal with Art in the cities commonly referred to street art. We can find this art in the streets or in museums and art galleries. It concerns the artist or random people and the artist can be a painter or a sculptor or maybe an architect. The street artist seeks to pass a message or an idea on/round.

The question I would like to ask is: To what extent can street art transform spaces and allow to exchanging/exchanges with people?

To begin with I will speak about street art which allows to interact with the public or reach an audience and then I will study how street art can revitalize a city.

FIRST PART: To start, I will talk about a video we watched in class. This video is a report broadcast on TV < toujours en majuscules à l'écrit  which deals with how street art can become the heart of a community or a city. The journalist explains that art can give a sense of a place. She says if art is getting people to discuss it and think about it, it's the success. To bring art in the city she offers to put an artist, a landscape architect and an engineer around a table and together they can bring a concept in and then the whole team can make that a reality.

Moreover, we also studied a video. This document is a speech of JR, he is a French artist who uses photography to turn the world inside out. He works on several projects, among which face to face deals with the Israeli conflict. He took pictures of an Israeli and a Palestinian doing the same job and pasted them on each side of the wall. He wanted to show that everyone was is equal. < C'est un état permanent = présent It was a success because nobody recognized who was the Palestinian was and who was the Israeli was. < Ici, "who" est pronom relatif, pas interrogatif, la phrase est une déclarative.  It was a way for JR to interact with the viewers and create a dialogue or an exchange. Besides In addition to this project, he created a project called "women are heroes" in the favelas in Brazil where there were no museums to bring art and culture to people who don't have access to art.

This form of art represents for me the best form of art which exists in the world because it allows people to think, communicate and pass on a message very important message. < Et alors ? distraite ? Thus, street art allows everyone to see the project.

SECOND PART: However, thanks to a video we studied in class I discovered "yarn storming". It's art with pieces of wool. The woman doing this < Je suppose ! art and she hangs it on trees or everywhere in the city. It's a new form of art. The video was shot in Covent Garden and people show the wool and everyone is surprised. I was impressed by what we can do with wool.

To finish, I want to talk about an artist I discovered on Snapchat, yes, the social networks. His name is Jan Vormann. He is a German urban artist. His amazing project is entitled "Dispatchwork". Plastic construction pieces are used to repair broken walls. He invites everyone to repair a wall and post the picture on a world map on the web.

CONCLUSION: To conclude, street art can transform spaces if artists make an art which embellishes < Le sujet est singulier a city or an area and it's possible to exchange between people with art if the artist passes a message on to the public.

To my mind, street art can rejuvenate a city and interact with people. I think it's important that everyone can show art even if they don't have museums, that's why street art exists for me. In my opinion participating as taking part in a project like "Dispatchwork" allows everyone to discover a new form of street art.

This topic makes me think Finally I wonder whether street art can be necessarily regarded as art or vandalism.

Good job! :)

Bonjour j'ai repris vos corrections pour la plupart et ai changé quelques unes de mes phrases. Je tiens a signaler que ma problématique n'a pas était reprise car ma professeur d'anglais l'a validée telle quelle. Pourriez vous relire une dernière fois mon texte pour voir si je n'ai rien oublié? Il m'arrive d'être un peu tête en l'air et de ne pas remarquer que j'ai complètement oublié un passage sans jamais m'en rendre compte ! Encore merci pour votre aide !

INTRODUCTION: The notion I am going to talk about is the notion of spaces and exchanges. This notion can be defined as international exchanges between countries, or talking about immigration when people move from one country to another and its consequences. However, I am going to deal with Art in the cities commonly referred to street art. We can find this art in the street or in museums and art galleries. It concerns the artist or random people, and the artist can be a painter or a sculptor or maybe an architect. The street artist seeks to pass a message on or an idea.

The question I would like to ask is: To what extent can street art transform spaces and allow to exchange with people?

To begin with I will speak about street art which allows to interact with the public or reach an audience and then I will study how street art can revitalize a city.

FIRST PART: To start, I will talk about a video we watched in class. This video is a report broadcast on TV which deals with how street art can become the heart of a community or a city. The journalist explains that art can give a meaning of a place. She says if art is getting people to discuss it and think about it, it's the success. To bring art in the city she offers to put an artist, a landscape architect and an engineer around a table and together they can bring a concept in and then the whole team can make that a reality.

Moreover, we also studied a video. This document is a speech by JR, he is a French artist who uses photography to turn the world inside out. He works on several projects, among which face to face deals with the Israeli conflict. He took pictures of an Israeli and a Palestinian doing the same job and pasted them on each side of the wall. He wanted to show that everyone is equal. It was a success, nobody recognized who the Israeli was and who the Palestinian was. It was a way for JR to interact with the viewers created a dialogue or an exchange. In addition to this project, he created a project called "women are heroes" in the favelas in Brazil where there were no museums to bring art and culture to people who don't have access to art.

This form of art represents for me the best form of art which exists in the world because it allows people to think, communicate and pass on a message. Thus, street art allows everyone to see the project.

SECOND PART: However, thanks to a video we studied in class I discovered "yarn storming". It's art with pieces of wool. Woman doing this art and hangs it on trees or everywhere in the city. It's a new form of art. The video was shot in Coven Garden and people show the wool and everyone is surprised. I was impressed by what we can do with wool.

To finish, I want to talk about an artist I discovered on snapchat, yes, the social networks. His name is Jan Vormann. He is a German urban artist. His amazing project is entitled "Dispatchwork". Plastic construction pieces are used to repair broken walls. He invites everyone to repair a wall and post the picture on a world map on the web.

CONCLUSION: To conclude, street art can transform spaces if artist make an art which embellishes a city or an area and it's possible to exchange between people with art if the artist passes a message on the public. To my mind, street art can rejuvenate a city and interact with people. I think it's important that everyone can show art even if they don't have museums, that's why street art exists for me. In my opinion taking part in a project like "Dispatchwork" allows everyone to discover a new form of street art.

This topic makes me wonder if street art is necessarily considered as art or can be considered as vandalism?

• E-Bahut
Le 27/04/2018 à 14:54, manooon4 a dit :

Bonjour j'ai repris vos corrections pour la plupart et ai changé quelques unes de mes phrases. Je tiens a signaler que ma problématique n'a pas était reprise car ma professeur d'anglais l'a validée telle quelle. Pourriez vous relire une dernière fois mon texte pour voir si je n'ai rien oublié? Il m'arrive d'être un peu tête en l'air et de ne pas remarquer que j'ai complètement oublié un passage sans jamais m'en rendre compte ! Encore merci pour votre aide !

Non, je ne vais pas refaire ce que j'ai déjà fait et bien fait. Manquerait plus que ça ! :rolleyes:

C'est à toi de vérifier ce qui doit l'être en t'aidant de mes annotations.

Dès aujourd'hui, entraîne-toi à compter d'abord sur toi-même, tu apprécieras lors des épreuves du bac, en particulier les écrites mais aussi les orales. ;)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering