Aller au contenu

Résumé

askk

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, ayant un mauvais niveau en anglais , je dois rédiger un abstract pour mon rapport de stage, pourriez vous me corriger ce résumé , s'ils vous plaient,

I did an eight-week internship, from April 16 to June 23, at the laboratory of the University of Lorraine. The aim of the internship is indeed to recover scheelite by the most efficient method that is flotation with fatty acids, natural biodegradable compounds. The objectives of this project are
Calculate the adsorption energies of the commonly used fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid) on fluorite and on scheelite in order to understand the adsorption and formation of lipid monolayers.

To deduce the influence of unsaturations (their number, position, conformation) in the adsorption of fatty acids on fluorite and scheelite.
Quantify and understand, through the adsorption energies, the synergistic effects when adding non-ionic reagents (in particular alcohols) to the fatty acids conventionally used.

Merci

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

il y a une heure, askk a dit :

Bonjour, ayant un mauvais niveau en anglais , je dois rédiger un abstract pour mon rapport de stage. Pourriez-vous me corriger ce résumé, s'ils vous plaîent ? < Le sujet est "il", singulier. ;)

I did an eight-week internship, from April 16 to June 23, at the laboratory of the University of Lorraine. The purpose/aim of the internship is indeed to recover scheelite by the most efficient method  that is flotation with fatty acids, natural biodegradable compounds.

This project aims to:/ The objectives of this project are:

- calculate the adsorption energies of the commonly used fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid) on fluorite and on scheelite in order to understand the adsorption and formation of lipid monolayers.

- deduce the influence of unsaturations (their number, position, conformation) in the adsorption of fatty acids on fluorite and scheelite.
- quantify and understand, through the adsorption energies, the synergistic effects when adding non-ionic reagents (in particular alcohols) to the fatty acids conventionally used.

Merci

Que n'ai-je l'occasion de lire plus souvent de l'anglais aussi "mauvais " que le tien ! :)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering