Aller au contenu

Correction notion / bac

pauline weis

Messages recommandés

Notion anglais Places and Forms of Power 

I am going to  talk about the Places and Forms of Power. 

First at alll I would like to give a definition of this notion: 

A place can also be a country or a state . A power is an ability to control others events or ressources . There are many forms and power that are all well exercised in particular places  

When I see Places and Forms and Power I think of evolving South Africa . 

In the first time I would speek of apartheid in South Africa .In the second time I would describe the Rainbow Nation . I attempt to answer the question : How can people from different culture live together ? 

Apartheid is Afrikaans word meaning " the state of being apart" .It was a system of racial segregation in South Africa enforced throught legislation by the national party government 

The first document I choose is a black and white photograph . It deals the fence between white and black people . For instance the benche is forbidden for black people . We know the apartheid seperate the nation.Moreover the black are seperate and inequal of the law and the repression is lequal . For exemple a text read in the class show four ideas of the hearl of this a system were : the divison of South African people into racial groups , the white people wanted to  control  the country ,the black community was fragmented on the contrary white community , white people interets shouldalways be considered fisrt . 

Secondly I would describe the Rainbow Nation . 

The Rainbow Nation describe the post apartheid in South Africa. It is symbol of peace and living together .The document  read in the class is a text of Truth and Reconciliaton . The text evoke the goals of apartheid a chievements the problems...The Truth and Reconcialiation Comission advanced the process of reconciliation and contributed to general social peace and stability. We have also seen a text of whites versus blacks . A character explain that South Africa society has been evolving in the right direction .While the black and the whites differed so much in the past and know nothing each other .Now they have realised that they are not so different and are both deeply attached to the country . 

Finally the people from different culture live together in harmony if the people agree to live together to build a new country where everybody regardless of their skin colour and difference and open minded  has their share . 

• E-Bahut

Bonsoir, <===> Pour ton avenir sur ce forum, j'espère que le vocable Bonsoir ne t'est pas inconnu, de même que Bonjour et S'il vous plaît.

Notion anglais Places and Forms of Power 

I am going to  talk about the Places and Forms of Power. < Serais-tu étourdie ?

First at alll I would like to give a definition of this notion: 

A place can also be a country or a state. < Le point final se colle SANS ESPACE derrière le dernier mot, tu rectifieras partout ailleurs. A power is an ability to control others events or ressources . < other adjectif est invariable There are many forms and of power that are all well exercised in particular places  

When I see Places and Forms and Power I think of evolving South Africa . 

In the first time I would (1) speek (2) of apartheid in South Africa .In the second time I would (1) describe the Rainbow Nation . I attempt to answer the question : How can people from different cultures live together? < Voir note sur le point final, la même règle s'applique au point d'interrogation.

Apartheid is an Afrikaans word meaning " the state of being apart" . It was a system of racial segregation in South Africa enforced throught (2) legislation by the national party government 

The first document I choose < Tu l'as déjà choisi = present perfect is a black and white photograph . It deals with the fence between white and black people . For instance the benche (2) is forbidden for to black people . We know the apartheid seperate the nation.Moreover the black are seperate and unequal of before the law and the repression is lequal .< Pourquoi ces présents tout à coup ? L'apartheid serait-il encore en vigueur ? For exemple (2) a text read in the class show < le temps ? four ideas of the hearl of this a system were : < Ça n'a pas de sens ! the divison of South African people into racial groups , the white people wanted to  control  the country ,the black community was fragmented on the contrary white community , white people interests should always be considered fisrt . (2)

(1) présent de be going to + BV quand la décision est déjà prise, ce qui est le cas. Si tu as employé le conditionnel c'est parce que tu as écrit ton laïus d'abord en français et que tu le confonds avec le futur, j'en mettrais la main au feu.

(2) orthographe

Secondly I would (1) describe the Rainbow Nation . 

The Rainbow Nation describe < Quelle est la terminaison du présent ? the post apartheid period in South Africa. It is the symbol of peace and living together .The document  read in the class is a text of Truth and Reconciliaton . The text evoke < encore ! the goals of apartheid achievements, the problems...The Truth and Reconcialiation Comission (2) advanced the processof reconciliation and contributed to general social peace and stability. We have also seen a text of whites versus blacks . A character explain < rebelote !  that the South Africa society has been evolving in the right direction .While the black and the whites differed so much in the past and know < prétérit nothing about each other .Now they have realised that they are not so different and are both deeply attached to the country . 

Finally the people from different cultures can live together in harmony if the people they agree to live together to build a new country where everybody regardless of their skin colour and difference and open minded  has their share . 

Mouais, nonobstant les nombreuses fautes signalées et au risque de me tromper, ça m'a tout l'air d'être une vague compilation de " bits and pieces " repiqués sur le net.

Tu as intérêt à vite réviser l'emploi des temps verbaux ainsi que celui du déterminant "the".

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering