Aller au contenu
Laurine.V

Logbook 4

Messages recommandés

Hello! 

I'm studying English at univesity and I have to write a logbook of many presentations. I do that but I'd like someone with a good English level to correct my work. 

I think that there are some tense and grammar mistakes. Furthermore, the logbook has to be written with a formal academic writing, I don't know if my work is correct for that.

Thank you in advance.

Here is my work 

Summary:

Members of this group talked about craziest psychological and scientific experimentations. To begin, several experiments were presented to us. We had to say if they really existed in the past. After that, the first human head transplant was introduced to us. This transplant was realized by Sergio Canavero. At the end of the presentation, a movie extract was also shown to us.

Explanation:

Head transplant would require many abilities from patients. On the one hand, they should discover themselves again. On the other hand, cognitive abilities are essential such as attention, memory and perception. However, this new type of transplant raises ethical questions. In fact, how is an individual defined? What about reproduction?

Conclusion:

It was interesting to approach psychology from a new perspective. The view of aberrant experiments. Nevertheless, it was difficult to follow the guiding thread of this presentation. In fact, there was a lot of information and transitions were not always clear.

Bonsoir,

Summary:

Members of this group talked about craziest psychological and scientific experimentations. To begin, several experiments were presented to us. We had to say if they really existed in the past. After that, the first human head transplant was introduced to us. This transplant was realized carried out/achieved by Sergio Canavero. At the end of the presentation, a movie extract was also shown to us.

Explanation:

Head transplant would require many abilities from patients. On the one hand, they should discover themselves again. On the other hand, cognitive abilities are essential such as attention, memory and perception. However, this new type of transplant raises ethical questions. In fact, how is an individual defined? What about reproduction?

Conclusion:

It was interesting to approach psychology from a new perspective. The view of aberrant experiments. Nevertheless, it was difficult to follow the guiding thread of this presentation. In fact, there was a lot of information and transitions were not always clear.