Aller au contenu

Logbook 3

Laurine.V

Messages recommandés

Hello! 

I'm studying English at univesity and I have to write a logbook of many presentations. I do that but I'd like someone with a good English level to correct my work. 

I think that there are some tense and grammar mistakes. Furthermore, the logbook has to be written with a formal academic writing, I don't know if my work is correct for that.

Thank you in advance.

Here is my work 

Summary:

Clémentine, Marion, Elsa and Oscar talked about social psychology. More precisely, they talked about conformity.

Their presentation began with a crossword puzzle in which we had to find the key words of their subject. During their course, Oscar repeatedly clapped his hands. A small group of students had been informed of this and also had to clap their hands. The aim of this experiment was to see if non-accomplice students would conform.

Moreover, a video was shown to the class. This one presented a social experiment made recently in the USA.

Explanation:

There are two types of conformity: public conformity and private conformity. Private conformity takes place when a person changes his point of view and adheres to it. Conversely, public conformity appears when a person changes his point of view and he does not adhere to this one.

Conclusion:

To conclude, the hand clapping experience was very interesting! Maybe they could have made a little bit more slides in their slideshow. In fact, sometimes they talked fast and it was difficult to understand.

• E-Bahut

Hi,

Summary:

Clémentine, Marion, Elsa and Oscar talked about social psychology. More precisely, they talked about conformity.

Their presentation began with a crossword puzzle in which we had to find the key words of their subject. During their course, Oscar repeatedly clapped his hands. A small group of students had been informed of this and also had to clap their hands. The aim of this experiment was to see if non-accomplice students would conform.

Moreover, a video was shown to the class. This one It presented a social experiment made recently in the USA.

Explanation:

There are two types of conformity: < 2 = pluriel public conformity and private conformity. Private conformity takes place when a person changes his/her point of view and adheres to it. Conversely, public conformity appears when a person changes his/her point of view and he does not adhere to this one it. < Bien que person soit du singulier, le nom s'applique au deux sexes ; de ce fait,  l'adjectif possessif pluriel their peut remplacer les his/her. Cela peut paraître difficile à admettre grammaticalement pour nous francophones mais c'est amplement usité chez les anglophones. L'anglais est une langue pragmatique. ;)

Conclusion:

To conclude, the hand clapping experience was very interesting! Maybe they could have made added a little bit some more slides in their slideshow. In fact, sometimes they talked fast and it was difficult to understand.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering