Aller au contenu

Logbook 2

Laurine.V

Messages recommandés

Hello! 

I'm studying English at univesity and I have to write a logbook of many presentations. I do that but I'd like someone with a good English level to correct my work. 

I think that there are some tense and grammar mistakes. Furthermore, the logbook has to be written with a formal academic writing, I don't know if my work is correct for that.

Thank you in advance.

Here is my work 

Presentation 1: 

Summary:

My classmates and I talked about stereotypes and prejudices which are social psychology concepts.

We began our presentation by introduce ourselves as three sisters who work for an association against stereotypes and prejudices in our society. The name of this association is “ABM”.

To connect our subject and theory, we reproduce an experiment realized in 1994 by Macrae, Milne and Bodenhausen. We separate the class into two groups, we told the first group a list of adjectives about James who is an artist. After that, we told the second group a list of adjectives about James. The fact that James is an artist activate stereotypes and allow to memorize more words.

Explanation:

Lippman introduce the term “stereotype” to behavior scientists in 1922. According to him, stereotype is a kind of world map which allow us to be directed in social reality.  

From the moment when we personally join a stereotype, it become a prejudice. The author who worked on this question is Allport.

Conclusion:

Our presentation was really too short. To avoid it, we should have rehearsed our presentation together.  We will apply that in the future.

Presentation 2:

Summary:

Clara, Constance and Marianne are the “CCM”. They talked about moral judgement which is a developmental psychology concept.

Their presentation began with an extract of the 1O1 Dalmatians and another of Robin Hoods. After that, they explained to us moral judgment and they presented us two authors which are Piaget and Kohlberg. During the presentation, we had to express our opinion with paper signs.

Explanation:

Judgement is the action to judge someone and it depends of representations of the people. Moreover, moral judgement is not an opinion, it depends of individual and social faiths.

According to Piaget, before five years, children did not have moral concern. After five years, children acquire rules outsides themselves. Around ten years they realize that there are conventions.

After that, Kohlberg purpose the dilemmas in which six stadiums can be located.

Conclusion:

Thanks to videos extracts and numerous example it was very easy to understand the topic. Moreover, quiz with paper signs was very attractive! Maybe, if they had given us more time to think about answers, more people would have participated.  

• E-Bahut

Hello,

Presentation 1: 

Summary:

My classmates and I talked about stereotypes and prejudices which are social psychology concepts.

We began our presentation by introducing ourselves as three sisters who work for an association against stereotypes and prejudices in our society. The name of this association is “ABM”.

To connect our subject and theory, we reproduced an experiment realized carried out in 1994 by Macrae, Milne and Bodenhausen. We separated the class into two groups, we told the first group a list of adjectives about James who is an artist. After that, we told the second group a list of adjectives about James. The fact that James is an artist activates stereotypes and allows participants to memorize more words. < Tant que tu es dans le récit, tu dois employer le passé. "Élémentaire, mon cher Watson !"

Explanation:

Lippman introduced the term “stereotype” to behavior scientists in 1922. < N'est-ce pas assez évident que c'est du passé ? According to him, stereotype is a kind of world map which allows us to be directed in social reality.  < -s final au présent simple d'un verbe dont le sujet est singulier. On apprend ça dès la Sixième au collège. :rolleyes:

From the moment when we personally join a stereotype, it become :angry: a prejudice. The author who worked on this question is Allport.

Conclusion:

Our presentation was really too short. To avoid it, we should have rehearsed our presentation together.  We will apply that in the future.

Presentation 2:

Summary:

Clara, Constance and Marianne are the “CCM”. They talked about moral judgement which is a developmental psychology concept.

Their presentation began with an extract of < pas la possession mais la provenance > from the 1O1 Dalmatians and another of Robin Hoods. After that, they explained to us moral judgment and they presented us two authors which :angry: who are Piaget and Kohlberg. During the presentation, we had to express our opinion with paper signs.

Explanation:

Judgement is the action to judge of judging someone and it depends of on representations of the people. Moreover, moral judgement is not an opinion, it depends of individual and social faiths.

According to Piaget, before five years, children did < vérité énoncée = présent > do not have moral concern. After five years, children acquire rules outsides themselves. Around ten years they realize that there are conventions.

After that, Kohlberg purpose < ??? proposes ? the dilemmas in which six stadiums :rolleyes: stages can be located. < Comment utilises-tu le dictionnaire ? :(

Conclusion:

Thanks to videos extracts and numerous examples it was very easy to understand the topic. Moreover, the quiz with paper signs was very attractive!  Maybe, if they had given us more time to think about answers, more people would have participated.  

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering