Aller au contenu

Logbook

Laurine.V

Messages recommandés

Hello! 

I'm studying English at univesity and I have to write a logbook of many presentations. I do that but I'd like someone with a good English level to correct my work. 

I think that there are some tense and grammar mistakes. Furthermore, the logbook has to be written with a formal academic writing, I don't know if my work is correct for that.

Thank you in advance.

Here is my work 

Summary:

This group talked about neuropsychology. They made a brief presentation of commons brain damages.

Three parts have been developed in this presentation: an introduction, a development for numerous brain areas and a conclusion. To move to a brain area to another, a fake gun was used. For each brain location, causes, disorders and treatments were touched on.

Explanation:

Brain mapping is a set of techniques. Various experiments were conducted like brain stimulations.

Thanks to these experiments, many brain areas has been discovered. Hippocampus is linked to memory disorders and Broca area to language production disorders.

If brain mapping allows to understand and localize disorders, then, progress is still to be made.

Conclusion:

Despite the subject which might be difficult to treat, explanations were clear. Finally, use a fake gun makes the lesson more attractive.

• E-Bahut

Good morning,

Summary:

The people in this group talked about neuropsychology. < Sinon l'emploi du pronom sujet "They", qui ouvre la phrase suivante, pourrait prêter à confusion > They made a brief presentation of commons < L'adjectif est INVARIABLE ! brain damages.

Three parts have been developed in this presentation: an introduction, a development for numerous brain areas and a conclusion. To move to from a brain area to another, a fake gun was used. For each brain location, causes, disorders and treatments were touched on.

Explanation:

Brain mapping is a set of techniques. Various experiments were conducted like brain stimulations.

Thanks to these experiments, many brain areas has < le sujet est pluriel > have been discovered. The hippocampus is linked to memory disorders and the Broca area to language production disorders. < Les 2 noms sont déterminés par le contexte => the.

If brain mapping allows to understand and localize disorders, then progress is has still to be made. < Pour exprimer la nécessité.

Conclusion:

Despite the subject which might be difficult to treat, explanations were clear. Finally, use using a fake gun makes the lesson more attractive. < Cas typique d'emploi du gérondif.

Have a nice Sunday!

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering