Aller au contenu

[1Ère Es] Compréhension Et Production Orale

Amortentia

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

je dois faire un devoir oral en Anglais qui doit être rendu au plus tard Dimanche, voici la consigne :

"Your situation:
You are an enthusiastic supporter of your favourite English language radio station. You have
a very strong opinion about the role of celebrities in the media and the image they vehicle
Your task :
Read or listen to each of the following documents and record a voice message for your local
radio expressing your feelings and your reaction each time. (Each recording must last at
least 1 minute 30 seconds, so you need to justify your reaction with a detailed explanation
of your feelings. You may include references to other celebrities or famous events.)
Attention : Le but est bien d’exprimer votre réaction par rapport à chaque événement
ou information, et non pas de vous livrer à un exercice de description de document !
On vous propose 3 documents, vous devez enregistrer 3 réactions séparées.
Veuillez vous reporter aux critères d’évaluation à la fin du devoir.
Temps global de parole : 5 minutes."
Il y a donc trois documents en tout, et je bloque sur le premier qui est un enregistrement audio, voilà un résumé de ce que j'ai compris pour l'instant (sur 1min30, je me suis fait un résumé seulement des 15 premières secondes qui sont l'explication du sujet par le présentateur radio) :
"Radio : ABC
Commemoration for the 40th anniversary of "Lennon and Ono's Bed-in for peace", in protest against the Vietnam war."
Pouvez vous me retranscrire ce qui est dit dans cet enregistrement (surtout après les 15 premières secondes) pour m'aider à faire mon devoir ?
Voilà le fichier audio : http://paf.im/9WxLj
Merci d'avance !

Voiçi la transcription de la 1ère personne qui intervient:

I'm an old hippy and I look back with fond memories and some sadness at what might have been. It was an awakening of the soul that started on the west coast of the USA and spread around the world. A recognition that we are all the same that artificial borders drawn on a map and repressive laws imposed for the common good were not the way to go. The freedom of the individual was paramount provided it did no harm to others and then it all went to hell and now here we are.

à toi de retrouver les mots dans la 2ème partie:

. Forty years later and the world is now finally at ……. great job John……. give peace a chance was a nice …….and topical of the…….. but I'm sorry but if the best you can do for world ……..is set ……. bed, call the …….. and tell everyone to embrace ……..it is well, not very effective

http://anglais-fac.fr/forum/index.php

Merci beaucoup de votre aide, voilà ce que je comprend dans la 2ème partie :

Forty years later and the world is now finally at peace, great job John. (?) give peace a chance was a nice idea and topical of the time but I'm sorry but if the best you can do for world peace is set in a bed, call the press and tell everyone to embrace free love it is well, not very effective.

Et dans la 3ème (mais ça ne veut pas dire grand chose et je ne comprend pas tout) :

This was just a bunch of crap to begin with, they so cool celebrities just do this to get in the news and tried to make a name for himself, he will feeling (?) ... hard to the time and want to the same bed, and do up they could just best most likely, they are probably (?) ... black the rest of the flowers children.

3ème partie...

This was just a bunch of crap to begin with. Those so-called celebrities just do this to get in the news and try to make a name for themselves. They were feeling quite hot at the time and wanted to stay in bed and do what they could do best most likely. They were probably high on weed like the rest of the flower children.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering