Aller au contenu

Letter to the editor

Je ne sais point

Messages recommandés

Bonjour j'ai eu un texte sur "design your baby", et à la suite de ce texte j ai du écrire au rédacteur du journal ma réaction sur ce texte c 'est à dire ce que j'en penser, les avantages et inconvénients : le sujet était le PGD : pré-implantation genetic diagnosis. Merci de pouvoir me souligner les fautes que j'aurais pu faire, merci d'avance.

Dear editor,

I am writting in reponse to "Design your baby", published on January 29, 2010. Whitout the article, I never would have been, what is PGD (pré-implantation genetic diagnosis).

As the world examins the achievments and challenge towards scientific progress. And it is vital for a scientists to understand the mecanisms involved in genetic diseases.

That is why, I am agree with your article. Because we can see that shows the advantages of the PGD. Firt of all, for many genetic conditions, cures do not currently exist and it is an alternative to selective abortion. And the PGD is capable of preventing the births of children with serious genetics diseases.

The article shows more benets of this science that desadvantages. And, contrary to what some many thing, this can be misused.

I approve the article, when he says that many people and scienticts are concerned that PGD will ultimately be used to enhance parental choises in non-medical are as. For instance it may be used to select child of a prefered sex, the high IQ, great personnality, and possibly to determine a child's cosmectic. And later, the individuals can be excluded and have medical probblem.

So, I agree for using PGD, because scientists can now accurately predict certain diseases in potential embryos. But I dissaprove of using PGD,solely for choosing physical characteristics. And it can be financial goal and everyone it can access.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Dear editor,

I am writing in reponse to "Design your baby", published on January 29, 2010. Whitout the article, I would never have been, known what PGD is (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis).- dans un temps composé, l'adverbe se place après le modal.

- what est ici pronom relatif, pas interrogatif et la phrase est donc déclarative, pas interrogative. En conséquence, le verbe be se place après le sujet PGD.

As the world examines the achievments and challenges towards scientific progress. And it is vital for a scientists to understand the mechanisms involved in genetic diseases. Ne peux-tu pas relier ces 2 phrases par un mot de liaison évident ?

That is why, I am agree with your article. to agree = être d'accord <----> to disagree = ne pas être d'accord. Mémorise-le et pense que tu écris en anglais, pas en français. Because we can see that shows the advantages of the PGD.Comment est-il possible que tu puisses commencer une phrase par une conjonction de subordination ? Est-ce une nouvelle règle de grammaire que j'ignorerais ? Firt of all, for many genetic conditions, cures do not currently exist and it is an alternative to selective abortion. And the PGD is capable of preventing the births of children with serious genetics diseases. L'adjectif est INVARIABLE ! mad.gif

The article shows more benefits of this science that than disadvantages. And, contrary to what some many people thing rolleyes.gifthink this can be misused. - le relatif employé dans la tournure comparative n'est jamais that.

- quant à confondre think et thing, tout de même ! Relis-toi !

I approve the article, when he says that many people and scienticts are concerned that PGD will ultimately be used to enhance parental choises in non-medical are as. ???unsure.png For instance it may be used to select child of a preferred sex, the high IQ, great personnality, and possibly to determine a child's cosmectic. ???unsure.png And later, the individuals can be excluded and have medical probblem.

So, I agree for using PGD, because scientists can now accurately predict certain diseases in potential embryos. But I dissaprove of using PGD, solely for choosing physical characteristics. And it can be x financial goal and everyone it can access.

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Merci beaucoup d'avoir corriger et montrer les différentes fautes. Ce que j'ai bien dans ce forum c'est lorsque l'on fait des fautes on nous expliques pourquoi. Je prend en notes les conseilles, même en me relisant je vois que j'ai fait des fautes inutiles/ Merci

• E-Bahut

Merci beaucoup d'avoir corriger et montrer les différentes fautes. Ce que j'ai bien dans ce forum c'est lorsque l'on fait des fautes on nous expliques pourquoi. Je prend en notes les conseilles, même en me relisant je vois que j'ai fait des fautes inutiles/ Merci

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering