Aller au contenu

Texte sur Route 66 (correction)

brindilledu33

Messages recommandés

Bonsoir,

je dois réalisée un texte pour l'oral, à propos de la Route 66 en Amérique. Comme je ne suis pas très forte en Anglais, je suppose que j'ai fais des fautes. J'aimerai savoir si c'est possible, de me corriger mes fautes, je vous remercie d'avance.

Well, I'm going to say a few words about Route 66.

First I'm going to speak about geograpghy:

Route 66 (also known as Main Street of America or the Mother Road) is the highway, which became one of the most famous roads in America, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois, throught Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona and California, before ending at Los Angeles, covering a total of 2.278 miles. During this througt, we can see many places notably, Mojave Desert, Petrified forest and Grand Canyon. The Mojave Desert, have coated plaine stony and the temperatures are extremely high. The Petrified forest is a National Park. It's is known for its fossils, especially fallen trees that lived in the Late Triassic. The Grand Canyon is large and wide and very deep. There is a bridge made of glass, so that you can see the emptinees under you. It is very impressive to walk on that bridge.

Now, I'd like tell you about history:

On November the eleventh, 1926, Rte 66 was created. In the 1950 s the president Dwight Eisenhower decided to have big highways built in the USA. Thanks to his experience in Germany where he saw the german road system, Eisenhower wanted to copy. Rte 66 became the main highways for vacationes. This tourisme gave rise to a trade of road side attractions, like motel. It also marked the birth of the fast-food industry. At the end of the 1960s that Interstates replaced Rte 66. As a result Intersates became widespredd. Then in 1980 s, it's stopped existing, as it was removed from the highways system. In other words, after 1985 it was erased from road maps.

And lasty I will talk about the meaning of Rte 66 for Americana:

For Americana, Rte 66 symbolises adventure and freedoom. To drive on the Rte 66 is a means to escape, to forget the world around us. It must be a memorable experience, we discover a ultiple landscape and we can meet people.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Bonsoir,

Je dois réaliséeer un texte pour l'oral à propos de la Route 66 en Amérique. Comme je ne suis pas très forte en anglais, je suppose que j'ai faist des fautes. J'aimerais savoir si c s'il est possible de me corriger mes fautes, je vous remercie d'avance. <- À toutes fins utiles, les fautes de français sont corrigées aussi. wink.png

Well, I'm going to say a few words about Route 66.

First I'm going to speak about geography:

Route 66 (also known as Main Street of America or the Mother Road) is the highway which became one of the most famous roads in America. Nouvelle phrase, sinon tu vas perdre le souffle ! tongue.pngOriginally, it ran from Chicago, Illinois, throught Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona and California, before ending at Los Angeles, covering a total of 2.278 miles. During this througt Driving along, we can see many places notably, Mojave Desert, Petrified forest and Grand Canyon. The Mojave Desert have coated plaine stony <- ???wacko.png and the temperatures are extremely high. The Petrified forest is a National Park. It's is known for its fossils, especially fallen trees that lived in the Late Triassic. The Grand Canyon is large and wide and very deep. There is a bridge made of glass, so that you can see the emptiness under you. It is very impressive to walk on that bridge.

Now, I'd like to tell you about history:

On November the eleventh, 1926, Rte 66 was created. In the 1950s the President Dwight Eisenhower decided to have big highways built in the USA. Thanks to his experience in Germany where he saw the German road system, Eisenhower wanted to copy. Rte 66 became the main highways for vacationers. This tourism gave rise to a trade of road side attractions, like motels. It also marked the birth of the fast-food industry. At the end of the 1960s that Interstates replaced Rte 66. As a result Intersates became widespread. Then in the 1980s, it's stopped existing as it was removed from the highways system. In other words, after 1985 it was erased from road maps.

And lasty I will talk about the meaning of Rte 66 for Americans:

For Americans, Rte 66 symbolises adventure and freedoom. To drive Driving on the Rte 66 is a means to escape, to forget the world around us. It must be a memorable experience, we discover a multiple landscape and we can meet people.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering