Aller au contenu

other redaction

benji45

Messages recommandés

voila une autre petite redaction THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD

I think that the best that I have ever seen was the Alps when everything is covered by the snow. Maybe there is somewhere else where it is more beautiful than that in the world, but between every thing I have seen it was the most beautiful thing that I have seen.I think that the Alps really the best place in the world anyway for me.

It is so beautiful you can see the snow shining on the ground. And in the morning at about six o’clock when the sunshine come behind a mountain the snow become more and more beautiful. When you go up to a mountain and you are very tired, you stop you look up and you can see all of these. Also in the Alps you can ski and ski is so good if you are good me I love skiing. Imagine you are on the top of the Mont-Blanc and you can almost see all the Alps. You can do so many thing in the Alps, skiing, walking,

Eat some of the traditionnal food. The thing to eat are raclette or fondue savoiyarde or some really good cheese183. I went many times in the Alps and each time it was better and more beautiful that the last time I think the Alps is the best place in the word.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering