Aller au contenu

petite REdaction en anglais si somebody en a besoin

benji45

Messages recommandés

Salut voila une petite redac en anglais

My Island

This is my island, between the Cape of York in Australia, North Australia and Dura, southeast New Guinea. Nobody likes it; they love those tourist islands like I called them, the Philippines and whatever else.

Here is my island with no name except, beautiful, yes beautiful that’s its name. It’s not on any plan or plan because it’s too little. I love it, but I can’t, I can’t go on it because I will have to leave my two children and my wife behind. Since ten years I have been married I never went back to it, because I know if I go back, it would be forever. In fact it’s my dream and my nightmare, I can’t do anything about it, it came in my life when I was five and it will stay forever. Yes, when I was five it wasn’t the first time I had seen it but it was the first time it had seen me, it went in my heart and never left. At twenty I married, my wife went in m heart ad stayed forever. I had two children and after all since nineteen I never went to see beautiful again. I don’t know why but I know that if I go back I will have to stay forever. I made m decision. The only thing I can do look at it, admire it, think about it, love it and hate it. I can still remember every single thing about it, the waves, the sand, the trees, the moon, the stars and the sun. Everything was beautiful. Beautiful my island, my dream and my nightmare.

e bonne mais petite redac en anglais

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering