Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Il y a 10 heures, JRB a dit :

Because I have to interview a immigrant family and talk about what type of family are they. I have to do this By referring to the family models presented in the course, indicate which type of model this family seems to fit (traditional, modern or postmodern). Note that one family may have elements of different models. Explain your point of view.

The family that I’m going to present are modern and post modern but the probleme is I don’t know how to start the text. I need some help for ideas 

Modifié par Itsme17

" Because I have to interview an immigrant family and talk about what type of family they are. I have to do this: by referring to the family models presented in the course, indicate which type of model this family seems to fit (traditional, modern or postmodern). Note that one family may have elements of different models. Explain your point of view.

The family that I’m going to present are modern and post modern but the probleme is I don’t know how to start the text. I need some help for ideas." 

Well, relying on what you learnt in the course and knowing that the family you're going to interview belongs both to the modern and post modern type, what sort of questions are you going to ask them?

I suppose you already know how to start an interview, don't you?

That's all I can do to help you, I'm no clairvoyant.