Aller au contenu

Letter in support of application European section

leamichal

Messages recommandés

Il y a 3 heures, Léchoupi a dit :

The main reason of my motivation is that I am fascinted by the beauty of English , that we find in the literature, the music and the cinematography in particular with a work that I studied and which marked-il manque un mot-a lot to stood out a lot to me : «  the help » of Tate Taylor who is according to me a deeply moving movie .

• Réponses 55
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

The main reason of <--- je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous avez mises en rouge je dis " le principal La principale raison de ma motivation"

I am passionate   by the beauty of English , ( dsl je ne comprends pas pourquoi ca m'écrit en verte XD) 

il y a 21 minutes, solene2019 a dit :

The main reason for my motivation is that I am fascinated by the beauty of English ,which is found in literature, music and cinematography in particular with a movie that I studied and that marked me a lot : «  the help » of Tate Taylor who is according to me a deeply moving movie

that we find -> which is found ( car tu n'es pas personnellement aller la chercher, on la trouve, pas nous ( on n'existe pas en anglais donc on utilise it ) )

( tu feras attention a la réécriture il y a deux trois chose que j'ai changer sans te dire ... alors pour la derniere erreur :)

Tu peux le faire très simple : the help of tate taylor, a moving movie ( apres ca fait répétitif donc il vaut mieux choisir , soit tu change moving en un autre adjectif soit movie en film par exemple :)

Vous pouvez m'envoyer le lien je ne trouve pas ..

Et merci , vous aussi vous êtes tellement patiente , votre patience est impressionnant !:wub:

Je vous contacterais promis!!

Sinon Merci infiniment

"Merci pour votre considération à ce sujet / concernant

"Thank you for your consideration on that matter/regarding"

Vous pensez comment celui la je le trouve pas mal elle est courte et bien non ? 

Dr, Mrs , sir  thank you for your consideration ont that matter .

ohh merciii !:)

Objet : integrate the European English  class next year

Currently in 2nde 7 , I would like to integrate the European class next year   to acquire a better level in English and also to enrich my vocabulary .I would like to become bilingual because it will bring me huge advantage  for my literary studies, my future profession in the lenguages and my personal life  .I am aware that this class will increase my personal work time but  I feel sufficiently motivated and invested in my work  to do it  .The main reason for my motivation is that I am fascinated by the beauty of English ,which is found in literature, music and cinematography in particular with a movie that I studied and marked me : «  the help » of Tate Taylor  of tate taylor, a moving film .

Thank you for considering my candidacy and I ask you to accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

Je vous laisse ici le rendu , s'il ya des petits fautes oublier merci de bien vouloir me dire afin que je puisse rendre en format papier merci beaucoup Solène !

Il y a 13 heures, Léchoupi a dit :

Dr, Mrs , sir  thank you for your consideration ont that matter .

ohh merciii !:)

Objet : integrate the European English  class next year

Currently in 2nde 7 , I would like to integrate the European class next year   to acquire a better level in English and also to enrich my vocabulary .I would like to become bilingual because it will bring me huge advantage  for my literary studies, my future profession in the lenguages and my personal life  .I am aware that this class will increase my personal work time but  I feel sufficiently motivated and invested in my work  to do it  .

The main reason for my motivation is that I am fascinated by the beauty of English ,which is found in literature, music and cinematography in particular with a movie that I studied and marked me : «  the help » of Tate Taylor  of tate taylor, a moving film .

Thank you for considering my candidacy and I ask you to accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

Je vous laisse ici le rendu , s'il ya des petits fautes oublier merci de bien vouloir me dire afin que je puisse rendre en format papier merci beaucoup Solène !

Non c'est bien :D tu peux envoyer ou alors attend de voir si quelqu'un d'autre vient lire :)

tu penses que tu as tes chances la ? : )

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering