Aller au contenu

EO Bac_Spaces and exchanges

Aaseab

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Voici mon texte pour l'oral du bac d'anglais sur le thème Spaces and Exchanges et la notion The USA, a nation of immigrants. J'ai un doute sur la facon dont j'ai formule mon plan.

De plus je ne trouve pas comment etoffer davantage la premiere partie et la conclusion

The notion I am going to deal with is Spaces and Exchanges. It refers to all types of exchanges: people, trade, media, communication. In relation to the notion the subject of my presentation will be the USA, a nation of immigrants. The immigration started on the 17's century with the discovery of America and continued until the present day. We may Wonder if is immigrating to the USA synonymous with becoming american? I would first like to say that yes it is and then I will say that is immigrating synonymous with becoming american because the immigration creates the american culture. To finish I think taht there is a confusion about the signification of being american.

To begin, immigrating to the USA could be synonymous with being american. That's the point of view exposed by America Ferrara in her speech My name is America. Her parents immigrated from Honduras and she says she is proud to be american. She praises the USA and the people who voted for Obama in 2012. She is aiming to motivate people again this time to tackle the isue of immigration reform. She considers herself as being american because of what did this country for her parents.

In addition to this we could say that is immigrating in the USA synonymous with becoming american. For example the german culture. In fact a president american has roots in Germany: Donald Trump. His grandfather Frederic Trump immigrated to the USA in 1850. We have readed a text in class about the influence of german immigrants on the USA. They bring USA items of cuisines ashot dogs and pretzels. A lot of famous american product names are from Germany as Heinz or Bayer. Even the two-day weekend and the Christmas tree are german! Of course the germans are not the only ones to make on influence on the american culture. This is also the case of latinos, asians or blacks. I think that we can't really talk about the american culture without talking about her many aspects. 

To finish, I think that there is a confusion about the signification of being american. We have heared a listening in class named Feeling American?. It is an interview of Jhumpa Lahiris who is an indian american author. Even though her parents are naturalized american citizens they have always had an aneasy Relationship with the country and difficulties because of the way other peoples behave with them. Indeed some people struggle to recognize as americans because of their accents. Which is why they don't consciously consider themselves as americans. I think that what other people think is not important. If Jhumpa's parents want to feel american they should go away from the other's thought even if I admit it can be really difficult.

To conclude, I would like to give my opinion about feeling like integrated to the culture of the country of arrival. On one side some people don't feel integrated because as Jhumpa's parents they feel rejected or because they just feel as they are first from the country of origin and second from the country of arrival. On the other side some people feel very integrated but it can made a feeling of betrayal because of what the people from the country of origin are feeling. I think that the question of identity and immigration is very complex.

Edit : j'ai appuyé sur entrée et donc ait envoyé le sujet avant de finir de tout écrire.

De JRB : Tu peux rattraper le coup en appuyant sur le bouton " Éditer"

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Bonjour,

Voici mon texte pour l'oral du bac d'anglais sur le thème Spaces and Exchanges et la notion The USA, a nation of immigrants. J'ai un doute sur la facon dont j'ai formule mon plan.

De plus je ne trouve pas comment etoffer davantage la premiere partie et la conclusion

The notion I am going to deal with is Spaces and Exchanges. < À moins d’être LV1 allemand, ce qui pourrait expliquer la maladie, souffrirais-tu toi aussi de “majusculite aiguë » ? It refers to all types of exchanges: people, trade, media, communication. In connection with/relation to the notion the subject of my presentation will be the USA, a nation of immigrants. The immigration started on in the 17th century with the discovery of America and continued until has been going on/continuing/ to the present day. We may Wonder if is immigrating to the USA is synonymous with becoming American.< Voir note du 1er texte sur le verbe wonder I would first like to say that yes it is and then I will say that is immigrating is synonymous with becoming american because the immigration creates the american culture. To finish I think taht there is a confusion about the signification of being american.

To begin, immigrating to the USA could be synonymous with being american. That's the point of view exposed by America Ferrara in her speech My name is America. Her parents immigrated from Honduras and she says she is proud to be american. She praises the USA and the people who voted for Obama in 2012. She is aiming to motivate aims at motivating people again this time to tackle the isue of the immigration reform. She considers herself as being american because of what did this country did for her parents. < because of introduit une proposition relative où what est pronom relatif = ce que. Il faut donc respecter la construction affirmative.

In addition to this we could say that is immigrating in the USA is synonymous with becoming american. For example the German culture. In fact a president american < Où donc se place l’adjectif épithète ? has roots in Germany: Donald Trump. His grandfather Frederic Trump immigrated to the USA in 1850. We have readed < V. irrégulier ! a text in class about the influence of german immigrants on the USA. They bring < plutôt le present perfect kitchen utensils/items of cuisines and cooking recipes such as hot dogs and pretzels to the USA. <(*) A lot of famous american product names are from Germany as Heinz or Bayer. Even the two-day weekend and the Christmas tree are german! Of course the germans are not the only ones to make an influence on the american culture. This is also the case of latinos, asians or blacks. <(**) I think that we can't really talk about the american culture without talking about her many aspects. < Ce n’est pas une femme, donc ?

(*) Aussi bien à l’oral qu’à l’écrit, la construction classique d’une phrase déclarative est la suivante : sujet + verbe + COD + autres compléments

(**) Tous les adjectifs et noms de nationalités, sans exception, prennent une majuscule. Certes cela ne se remarque pas à l’oral mais, attention, ce sera remarqué à l’écrit.

To finish, I think that there is a confusion about the signification of being american. We have heared a listening recording in class named Feeling American? It is an interview of Jhumpa Lahiris who is an indian american author. Even though her parents are naturalized american citizens they have always had an an easy Relationship with the country and difficulties because of the way other peoples behave with them. Indeed some people struggle to be recognized as americans because of their accents. Which is why they don't consciously consider themselves as americans. I think that what other people think is not important. If Jhumpa's parents want to feel american they should go away from the other's thought even if I admit it can be really difficult.

To conclude, I would like to give my opinion about feeling like integrated to the culture of the country of arrival. On one side some people don't feel integrated because as Jhumpa's parents they feel rejected or because they just feel as they are first from the country of origin and second from the country of arrival. On the other side some people feel very integrated but it can made arouse a feeling of betrayal because of what the people from the country of origin are feeling. I think that the question of identity and immigration is very complex.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering