Aller au contenu

Traduction lettre de motivation

poussinrouge

Messages recommandés

Bonjour !

Je suis en première année de DUT et en anglais on me demande d'écrire une lettre de motivation et un petit texte sur un métier. Cette note compte dans mon contrôle continu donc je voudrais être sur qu"il n'y ai pas de grosse bourde dedans :) 

Merci d'avance à ceux qui prendront le temps de lire tout cela, de me donner leurs avis et de corriger mes erreurs :) 

Dear Madam,

I noted with interest your advertissement for a job of Drama & Dance teacher in the website of the Guardian. It would be about the Highams Park School in London. Like you describe the job in your advertissement, it’s a real opportunity for a dance professional like me, in search of more and more experience and discover in the dance world.

As you will see from the enclosed CV, my profile corresponds to the position you are offering. I feel that the experience I have gained during my trainind period in Broadway in New-York and the AID in Paris could be of benefit to your company.

I am dynamic, enthusiastic and can adapt easily in my work place. Dance schools are my home since to much time. I know perfectly the issues and expectations of the type of job : discipline, technic, pedagogy and patience. Children and their parents have approved my methods and my dance class in all schools I have teached, and their satisfactions are my best success. My strong point is the originality of my work which interest students like other teachers.

I would be happy to provide any further details if necessary, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing you,

Yours faithfully

Deuxième texte : 

I have chosen the job of Drama & Dance teacher. The organisation which propose this job is the HIGHAMS PARK SCHOOL . It’s a really good reputation school in London. Sector of dance is interested me because my mother is dance teacher too. This job could be a dream for me.  Morever, I have already teaching dance and theater in my mother’s school. So I’m not novice of some competence of teachering. Drama will be new for me, but I’m eager to learn about this activity that I love seen in theater. I think have the ability to produce high quality experiences and outcomes for students, and to develop differentiated lesson, like it’s especially required.

In addition to that, children, especially the young dancers, listen me as far I love teach them. I love to make them music, movement, way of discover their body and grow up the these art, dance and drama because it bring a lot of values very important in the daily life.

Finally, I think be ready to discover an other dance school than my mother’s. I would discover Londres, other persons, other dancers anf professionals, which will expanding my horizon and my curiosity.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Il y a 4 heures, poussinrouge a dit :

Bonjour !

Je suis en première année de DUT et en anglais on me demande d'écrire une lettre de motivation et un petit texte sur un métier. Cette note compte dans mon contrôle continu donc je voudrais être sur qu"il n'y ai pas de grosse bourde dedans :) 

Merci d'avance à ceux qui prendront le temps de lire tout cela, de me donner leurs avis et de corriger mes erreurs :) 

Dear Madam,

I noted with interest your advertisement < 1 seul s for a job of Drama & Dance teacher in the website of on the Guardian website. < Le nom composé est très pratique et très utilisé en anglais, il faut y penser. It would be about the Highams Park School in London. Like Judging by the way you describe the job in your advertisement, < Bis !  it’s < C'est encore de l'irréel =>> conditionnel > would be a real opportunity for a professional dancer < L'adjectif DEVANT le nom ! like me in search of more and more experience and would help me to discover in the world of dance.

As you will see from the enclosed CV, my profile corresponds to the position you are offering. I feel that the experience I have gained during my trainind period in Broadway, New-York and the International Dance Academy (AID) in Paris could be of benefit to your company.

I am dynamic, enthusiastic and can adapt easily in my work place. Dance schools are < Cas d'emploi typique du present perfect > have been my home since to much for too long a time. < = depuis trop longtemps

I know perfectly the issues and expectations of the type of job: discipline, technic, pedagogy teaching skills and patience. Children and their parents have approved my methods and my dance class in all the schools I have teached < Verbe irrégulier > taught at and their satisfactions are my best success.

My strong point is the originality of my work which interests < Le sujet est singulier =>> -s final students like other teachers.

I would be happy to provide any further details if necessary, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours faithfully,

Deuxième texte : 

I have chosen the job of Drama & Dance teacher. The organization < orthographe anglais britannique which offers/proposes < Voir plus haut this job is the HIGHAMS PARK SCHOOL. It is < Pas de contraction verbale dans ce type de lettre a really good reputation reputable/renowned school in London.

Sector of dance is interested me I am interested/I have a keen interest/ in the field/domain of dance because my mother is a dance teacher too. This job could be a dream for me.  

Morever I have already teaching taught < Voir plus haut aussi dance and theater in my mother’s school. So I am not a novice/beginner of some competence of teachering since I have some teaching experience.

Drama will be new for me but I am eager to learn about this activity that I love to watch/see in at the theater.

I think I have the ability to produce high quality experiences and outcomes get results/achievements for students and to develop differentiated lessons like it’s especially required.

In addition to that, children, especially the young dancers, listen to/obey me as far I love to teach them. I love to make play them music, movement make them move, which is a way of discovering their bodies and growing up the these because the arts of dance and drama because it bring a lot of very important values in the daily life. < Si j'ai bien compris ce que tu as voulu dire ! :rolleyes:

Finally I think be I am ready to discover another dance school than my mother’s. I could/would discover Londres < Tu ne te relis donc pas ? >  London, other persons, other dancers and professionals, which will expanding < Respect de la concordance des temps au conditionnel > would enlarge my horizon and satisfy/fulfil my curiosity.  << Rappel : auxiliaire modal + base verbale, toujours !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering