Aller au contenu

Faire un dialogue avec un personnage

Julie MERCURE

Messages recommandés

He said his name was Darren, and claimed he was 16, but he was probably younger. One thing was certain - he was homeless and confused.

As he sat shivering in the living room of her three-storey house in the Harehills district of Leeds, Bernadette Quinn fried vegetarian burgers and nagged her young daughters to set the table. Mrs Quinn, a teacher, is a volunteer on Nightstop, a project launched six years ago by a branch of an arm of Barnardos to provide emergency accommodation for the homeless in the houses of ordinary people. There are now 20 such projects across the country and 30 in the pipeline. Most are set up by church groups, in response to the 'Faith in the City' campaign. The funding varies; the Leeds project receives 25 per cent from the Government and hosts are paid pounds 5 a night.

Darren was trading his pitch on the canal bank for a bed in her spare room. He can stay one night only, then he must move on - those are the rules. He had been beaten by his stepfather since he was five, then thrown out by his mother after he telephoned the police to report the abuse. It didn't surprise Mrs Quinn: 'Nothing shocks me any more.'

Darren left the next morning. No one knows what became of him, and Mrs Quinn is not about to start searching. She is not being heartless - just realistic. With a full-time job, two daughters, aged 11 and 12, and a relationship with her boyfriend, she has her priorities.

'I can give a homeless person a bed for the night, a survival guide, advice on benefits and bus fare. But I cannot solve their problems.'

Every month, up to seven homeless people share her home. But she knows there are limits. 'You cannot afford to get too involved - it would take over your life.'

What is the motivation for joining this scheme? 'Because I am a Christian. I care about the homeless and I have got a spare room. At least I am doing something. It is that simple, no hidden agenda.'

Every day in Leeds, one in seven children between the ages of 14 and 16 runs away from home, at the very least for one night, according to the Children's Society. The unlucky ones run straight into the arms of drug pushers and pimps. They can be found working in massage parlours and brothels. The lucky ones might end up with a Nightstop bed. Last year 182 people were given emergency accommodation on the scheme in Leeds, which targets 16- to 25-year-olds, although the age rule is often ignored. Every night six or seven families are on standby, out of the 63 registered on the project. Volunteer co-ordinators contact them by telephone or pager.

Hilary Willmer, Nightstop co-ordinator, insists it is easy to weed out the good applicants from the unsuitable. 'Many of the hosts are churchgoers, but they do not have to be. We do not want proselytism. People who come to Nightstop have been through enough, without someone badgering them about religion. If they ask, discuss it, if they don't, then don't.

'We look for relaxed, liberal-minded people. If volunteers approach us saying things like, 'Homeless people need to sort themselves out, they should stick with their parents,' then we know they are unsuitable.'

There is a golden rule at Nightstop which, understandably, is often broken: 'Do not get emotionally involved'. The one-night- only rule is there to prevent that from happening.

'If the host family breaks that, then they are going to learn the hard way. Trying to be parent and counsellor to a homeless person is courting disaster. When you fail everyone feels let down.

Bonsoir à tous, voici  le consigne :

Imagine a dialogue between you and Darren concerning his personal situation .

The action(share) takes place when I apercois darren spirit to cry

- Hello you need help?

- Yes please!

-How then I to help you?Want to come with me to the restaurant to discuss?

- Yes, Yes I am willing.

Arrived at the restaurant both dosmetic settle down

- Go explain to it . Present you

- My name is Darren, I am 16 years old and I am homeless.

- I was accommodated during a period at quinn madam my mistress(teacher)

I was so affected by Darren's situation I wanted to make him services and even to ask him if he was willing to sleep this evening at my home

- Listen to Darren l understang you.

- No you have never lived

- How you can know if I lived or not? You do not even know my crossed(spent)! It is not because I carry(wear) clothes which are worth dear(expensive) that I was not homeless before!

The domestic paid(poured) a tear

- Very well present I too

- I was homeless as you before but not at the age of 16 but younger I was to abandon(to give up) by my family I slept in a small hut which I had to make I even with the wood I lived in in condictions horrible

- How have to make you your hut I am once hopeless(nil,worthless) I have to essaier I everything to explode

- Darren Will want - you to come to my place? I would want to make more knowledge with you remind me in my crossed(spent) and my childhood

-why not

-Both domestics left their place in the direction of the exit

Vous pouvez me corriger si vous plait et merci infiniment de votre temps consacrée

• E-Bahut
Bonsoir à tous, voici  le consigne :

Imagine a dialogue between you and Darren concerning his personal situation.

The action (share) starts/takes place when I apercois see Darren spirit to crying. < Te demandes-tu parfois si ce que tu écris a du sens ? :rolleyes:

- Hello do you need help?

- Yes please!

-How then can I to help you? Do you want to come with me to the restaurant to discuss?

- Yes, yes I am willing do.

Once arrived at the restaurant, they both dosmetic settle down.

- Go on, explain to it. Present you Please, introduce yourself.

- My name is Darren, I am 16 years old and I am homeless.

- I was accommodated during a period at Mrs. Quinn's madam,  my mistress teacher.

I was so affected by Darren's situation I wanted to make do him a service and even (to) ask him if he was willing to sleep this evening at my home.

- Listen to Darren, l understand you.

- No, you have never lived through my day-to-day life.

- How you can you know if I lived it or not? You do not even know my crossed(spent) past cross! It is not because I carry now wear expensive clothes which are worth dear(expensive) that I was not homeless before! < Simplifie la formulation !

The domestic paid waiter poured a tear the tea. < Je suppose.

- Very well present I let me introduce myself too.

- I was homeless as you before but not at the age of 16 but younger. I was to abandoned (to give up) by my family I slept in a small hut which I had to make I even with the wood, I lived in horrible condictions horrible.

- How have to make you your can I make myself a hut? I am once hopeless (nil,worthless) I have to essaier try  something, I everything to explore everything.< C'était tellement "tordu" que j'ai dû interpréter afin que ce soit compréhensible !

- Darren will you want you to come to my place? I would want like to make more knowledge with you get to know you better, remind me in my crossed(spent) you of my past and my childhood. < Là encore, j'ai interprété ! :rolleyes:

- Why not?

-Both domestics left their place in the direction of the exit people/youngsters stand up and leave.

Vous pouvez me corriger si vous plait et merci infiniment de votre temps consacrée

Études et révisions à faire sans plus tarder :

- construction interrogative = auxiliaires do/does/did/has/have/had/etc. ou modal + sujet + BV

- l'adjectif épithète se place DEVANT le nom qu'il qualifie

- réponses brèves, oui/non - Yes, I do/No, I don't, etc.

Conseils :

- utiliser le dictionnaire intelligemment, c-à-d. ne pas prendre forcément la première acception donnée - En cas de doute, vérifier l'adéquation du sens dans la partie anglais-français. Un dictionnaire s'utilise aussi bien de l'anglais vers le français que du français vers l'anglais.

- ne rien écrire en français d'abord, ce qui est une source d'erreurs inépuisable

- enfin, ne pas me demander de correction par la messagerie privée

- How you can you know if I lived it or not? You do not even know my crossed(spent) past cross! It is not because I carry now wear expensive clothes which are worth dear(expensive) that I was not homeless before! < Simplifie la formulation !

Because I come from a family to abandon(to give up) and I was badly handled(treated) and of the blow I was alone in the middle of the night and I have of to surmount(overcome) full of obstacle to become a little bit rich and I had a work thanks to a help

• E-Bahut
Le 20/01/2018 à 20:16, Marie Dupont a dit :

Because I come from a family to abandon(to give up) I was abandoned by my parents and I was badly handled treated and of the with blows, I was alone in the middle of the night and I have of had to surmount overcome full lots of obstacles later in adulthood to become a little bit rich and I had got a job/work thanks to a help.

Ben dis donc, ce n'est pas gagné ! :rolleyes:

• E-Bahut
Il y a 1 heure, Marie Dupont a dit :

Ah bah dis donc:D Merci:)

Je vais revoir tout ca :)

Au vu de tes "performances", je me demande si tu as réellement conscience de la gravité et de l'étendue de tes lacunes. :rolleyes:

Dès à présent et jusqu'à la fin de l'année scolaire, revois à fond toutes les bases que tu aurais dû acquérir normalement au collège.

Plus tard, tu m'en remercieras.

Merci beaucoup , vous avez pas une page sur le net à me conseiller ?

Pour revoir tout ca 

il y a 9 minutes, Marie Dupont a dit :

Merci beaucoup , vous avez pas une page sur le net à me conseiller ?

Pour revoir tout ca 

Dites - moi s'il vous plait je devrais voir quoi 

Je vais noter tout :)

• E-Bahut

Inscris-toi sur www.anglaisfacile.com, c'est gratuit, et révise en particulier les fiches de grammaire que tu trouveras sur cette page :

https://www.anglaisfacile.com/free/news/pdf.php

En cherchant un peu sur le site, tu trouveras aussi des exercices d'entraînement qui t'aideront à mémoriser les constructions.

Bon courage et bons progrès.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering