Aller au contenu

Aide pour mon oral

fatima91

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, je viens à nouveau vous demander de l'aide pour mon dernier texte que j'ai préparé pour mon oral du bac. Merci de me corriger et me conseiller.

I am going to talk about the notion "Myths and heroes" with two documents. The first document is a text and talks about Puritanism. The second document is also a text and talks about the witches of Salem. A myth is a widely held but false belief or idea. A hero is someone who performs extraordinary feats or admirable actions. I will now attempt to answer the question: Are witches a myth of the past?

In the 17th century, people were easily accused of sorcelery in America. They believed in superstitions, libe by example, as we can see in the first document, the fact that the forest was regarded as the home of the devil, or the fact that a snacke indicated the presence of the devil. Puritans believed of these sorts of superstitions. Puritanism in New England was based on a very strict moral code in which the notion of pleasure was a sin. The puritans dressed in plain dark clothes, colourful clothes were an indication of the "devil at work". Many Americans colonists brought over from Europe the belief in withces. In Salem, a group of girls became strangely ill. Unable to explain the symptoms, physicans concluded that the girls were under the influence of the devil and this led to a Puritan inquisition. As we can see in the second document, twenty people were hanged and two hundred were accused of witchcraft. Ignorance and superstitions generated fear and hysteria of the people at that time.

In conclusion, we can say that witches were a myth of the past. The myth of witches is very much alive in Salem today. There are museums, haunted house, etc... This famous myth attracts the tourisms.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Il y a 2 heures, fatima91 a dit :

Bonjour, je viens à nouveau vous demander de l'aide pour mon dernier texte que j'ai préparé pour mon oral du bac. Merci de me corriger et me conseiller.

I am going to talk about the notion "Myths and heroes" with two documents. The first document is a text and talks which is about Puritanism. The second document is also a text and talks about which deals with the witches of Salem. << Jusqu'à preuve du contraire, un texte ne parle pas ! A myth is a widely held but false belief or idea. A hero is someone who performs extraordinary feats or admirable actions. I will now attempt to answer the question: Are witches a myth of the past?

In the 17th century, people were easily accused of sorcelery in America. They believed in superstitions, libe by example, as we can see in the first document, the fact that the forest was regarded as the home of the devil, or the fact that a snacke indicated the presence of the devil. Puritans believed of in these sorts of superstitions. Puritanism in New England was based on a very strict moral code in which the notion of pleasure was a sin. The puritans dressed in plain dark clothes, colourful clothes were an indication of the "devil at work". Many Americans << adjectif = INVARIABLE colonists brought over from Europe the belief in witches. In Salem, a group of girls became strangely ill. Unable to explain the symptoms, physicans concluded that the girls were under the influence of the devil and this led to a Puritan inquisition. As we can see in the second document, twenty people were hanged and two hundred were accused of witchcraft. Ignorance and superstitions generated fear and hysteria of the people at that time.

In conclusion, we can say that witches were a myth of the past. The myth of witches is very much alive in Salem today. There are museums, haunted houses, etc... This famous myth attracts the tourisms tourists.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering