Aller au contenu

Journal de bord

maël - missme

Messages recommandés

bonjour, je dois raconter la vie à bord d'une caravelle.

Voici le début :

Hernando de Soto y Francisco Pizarro conquered Peru in 1532. They leave Panama on Monday 4th in 1531.

Monday, February 7th 1531

Men are on the deck of the boat. Some of them are cleaning it, the others are hoisting the sails. They are hungry and tired. I’m looking the sky (c'est hernado de soto qui parle). A storm is coming. ??

j'ai du mal :

Men are on the deck of the boat. Some of them are cleaning it, the others are hoisting the sails. (je vais développer ce que fais le capitaine, le repas) 

je finirai par une temête ? They are  tired. I’m looking the sky. The wind is picking up. It’s raining. The waves are big. A storm is coming. 

je vais me documenter sur les quarts et les manouevres et je posterai ensuite.

Merci

Hi Maël!

Men are on the deck of the boat (or  Sailors are on the boat deck or the crew is on the deck). Some of them are cleaning it, the others are hoisting the sails. (je vais développer ce que fait le capitaine, le repas) 

je finirai par une tempête ? (why not?)They are  tired. I’m looking xxx the sky. The wind is picking up. It’s raining. The waves are big. (strong or high). A storm is coming.(is on its way, is brewing)

Révélation

j' ai avancé un peu, pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me corriger ? Thank you

Life on boat

Departure for Central America :

I went to Panama with Francisco Pizarro, my friend who was very nice and good in navigation.

Day 1: Friday, February 4th 1532

The crew is enthusiastic to go to Peru but I’m a little afraid. Pizarro was in his cabin. I looked after the sailors and

Day 2: Saturday, February 5th 1532

On the boat, life was boring but the landscape was beautiful.

I saw a earth and I am very happy.

Day 3: Sunday, February 6th 1532

The sailors are on the deck. Some of them are cleaning it, others are hoisting the sails. They are tired.

Day 4: Monday, February 7th 1532

I’m looking at the sky. The wind is picking up. It’s raining. The waves are strong. A storm is coming.  

NB Logiquement, toute réponse à un sujet déjà ouvert doit y être ajoutée sans créer un nouveau sujet ! :rolleyes: Merci d'en tenir compte à l'avenir.

C'est pourquoi ton dernier message ci-dessous a été fusionné à la suite des précédents. (Correction / à bord d'une caravelle)

Bonjour, pouvez-vous me corriger merci 

Francisco Pizarro was a friend of Hernando de Sotto. They left Panama in 1532 and went to explore Peru.

The crew is enthusiastic to discover Peru but I’m a little afraid. I’ve always been conscious how dangerous it can be. How long will be the trip to Peru? Pizarro is in his cabin. He is looking at the map. He is the captain of the crew.

Today, it’s cold. On the boat, life is boring but the landscape is beautiful. Today, I’m feeling happy because this morning I saw a wale. 

The sailors are on the deck. Some of them are cleaning it, others are hoisting the sails. They are sad and tired.

I’m a little sick. I’m looking at the sky. The wind is picking up. It’s raining. The waves are strong. It seems to me that a storm is coming.  

Hernando de Soto and Francisco Pizarro are on the first boat which go to Peru. At the beginning, men are very optimistic. They dream of wealth. Hernando de Soto is very anxious. Then, men are tired, nostalgic and they are fed up. Life on the boat is very hard and time is very long. They must endure a violent storm.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Puisqu'il semble que Mamy et Garance t'aient oublié en chemin et bien que ce soit contraire à mes habitudes, je vais prendre la relève. En espérant qu'elles ne m'en voudront pas d'avoir empiété sur leurs plates-bandes.

Le 16/05/2017 at 14:19, maël - missme a dit :

Bonjour, pouvez-vous me corriger merci 

Francisco Pizarro was a friend of Hernando de Sotto. They left Panama in 1532 and went to explore Peru.

The crew is enthusiastic to discover Peru but I’m a little afraid. I’ve always been conscious how dangerous it can be. How long will be the trip voyage to Peru be? Pizarro is in his cabin. He is looking at the map. He is the captain of the crew.

"voyage" s'emploie pour traversée/voyage par mer

Today, it’s cold. On the boat life is boring but the landscape is beautiful. Today I’m feeling feel happy because this morning I saw a whale. 

The sailors are on the deck. Some of them are cleaning it, others are hoisting the sails. They are sad and tired.

I’m a little sick. I’m looking at the sky. The wind is picking up. It’s raining. The waves are strong. It seems to me that a storm is coming.  

Hernando de Soto and Francisco Pizarro are on the first boat which go is sailing to Peru.<<C'était le temps de la marine à voile At the beginning, men are very optimistic. They dream of wealth. Hernando de Soto is very anxious. Then, men are tired, nostalgic and they are fed up. Life on the boat is very hard and time is very long. They must endure a violent storm.

• E-Bahut
Citation

Puisqu'il semble que Mamy et Garance t'aient oublié en chemin et bien que ce soit contraire à mes habitudes, je vais prendre la relève. En espérant qu'elles ne m'en voudront pas d'avoir empiété sur leurs plates-bandes.

Pas de souci JRB, je peux donner des idées en français, mais pas en anglais .

Donc tu as bien fait

Et je crois qu'il ne faut pas hésiter quand la dernière réponse a plus de 2 heures , on n'est pas toujours disponible .

Merci

Bonne journée

Day 1: Friday, February 4th 1532

The crew is enthusiastic to discover Peru but I’m a little afraid. I’ve always been conscious how dangerous it can be. How long will be the voyage to Peru? Pizarro is in his cabin. He is looking at the map. He is the captain of the crew.

Day 2: Saturday, February 5th 1532

Today, it’s cold. On the boat life is boring but the landscape is beautiful. Today I feel happy because this morning I saw a whale. 

Day 3: Sunday, February 6th 1532

Day 4: Monday, February 7th 1532

Hernando de Soto and Francisco Pizarro are on the first boat which is sailing to Peru. At the beginning, men are very optimistic. They dream of wealth. Hernando de Soto is very anxious. Then, men are tired, nostalgic and they are fed up. Life on the boat is very hard and time is very long. They must endure a violent storm.

comment on dit un journal de bord en anglais ? Daily....

• E-Bahut
Il y a 2 heures, Mamy a dit :

Pas de souci JRB, je peux donner des idées en français, mais pas en anglais .

Donc tu as bien fait

Et je crois qu'il ne faut pas hésiter quand la dernière réponse a plus de 2 heures , on n'est pas toujours disponible .

Merci

Bonne journée

Merci pour cette précision et bonne journée à toi itou. :)

• E-Bahut
il y a 26 minutes, maël - missme a dit :

How long will be the trip voyage to Peru be? << Attention à toujours respecter l'ordre correct des mots dans la tournure interrogative. C'est toujours (Mot interrogatif) + auxiliaire + (groupe) sujet + base verbale.

est ce que je peux mettre  How long will be the expedition to Peru be? Oui

Merci

• E-Bahut
Il y a 5 heures, maël - missme a dit :

comment on dit dit-on un journal de bord en anglais ? Daily....

log ou logbook

NB Quand ce n'est pas vraiment  indispensable d'envoyer l'ensemble de ton texte, envoie seulement les ajouts, comme j'ai fait ci-dessus.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering