Aller au contenu

Oral du BAC

fatima91

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Je suis en terminale S et je prépare actuellement mon oral d'Anglais, j'ai donc préparé un texte pour le thème "Lieux et formes de pouvoir" sur le sujet des autochtones du Canada.Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous en pensez, me conseiller ou me corriger les fautes.

Un grand merci d'avance

I'm going to talk about the idea of places and forms of power. In order to illustrate this notion, I have chosen to talk about the Canada's first peoples, with two documents. The first document is a text from "One Good Story, That One", written by Thomas King in 1993. The second document is also a text who's from AFP, an international news agency. I will now attempt to answer the question: What is the Inuits' situation and their struggle to defend their land?

The first document deals with the problem of the citizenship. For Carol, the mother of the narrator have to be American or Canadian. But, for the mother of the narrator, she and her son are both Blackfoot. The second document deals with the problem of the stealing of their land. Indigenous Inuits are raising their voices and demanding that nations bordering the Artic Sea stop stealing their land and respect their way of life. They treat nature with respect and they use its resources in order to preserve future generations. Family is the center of Inuit culture, they want to protect their culture and their values. As we can see in the document, countries like the United States and Russia used the frozen wastelands as a strategic pawn in the Cold War. And now, they're eyeing up its energy reserves. During the Cold War, Inuits were forced to be displaced in Greenland, Canada, Alaska and nothern Russia, to build military bases. For Inuit people, the land is a natural resource to be shared, but at the same time, states have established borders on their lands without ever even asking them. Some countries have refused to allow them to profit the Arctic's resources.

In conclusion, the Canada's first people considere that they are no borders between countries. They are the only people in the world to be deprived of the right of their own riches.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Il y a 8 heures, fatima91 a dit :

Bonjour,

Je suis en terminale S et je prépare actuellement mon oral d'Anglais, j'ai donc préparé un texte pour le thème "Lieux et formes de pouvoir" sur le sujet des autochtones du Canada.Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous en pensez, me conseiller ou me corriger les fautes.

Un grand merci d'avance

I'm going to talk about the idea of places and forms of power. In order to illustrate this notion, I have chosen to talk about the Canada's first peoples with two documents.<< Revois toutes les règles d'emploi/omission de "the", notamment devant les noms de pays. Pour faire très court, "the" est loin de s'employer aussi systématiquement que nos "le/la/les". The first document is a text from "One Good Story, That One", written by Thomas King in 1993. The second document is also a text who's :( <<Et alors, où avais-tu la tête ? which/that is from AFP, an international news agency. I will now attempt to answer the question: what is the Inuits' situation and their struggle to defend their land?

The first document deals with the problem of the citizenship. For Carol, the mother of the narrator have to be American or Canadian. But, for the mother of the narrator, she and her son are both Blackfoot. << Ce n'est pas clair, on ne comprend pas qui est qui. Reformule ces 2 phrases. The second document deals with the problem of the stealing of their land. Indigenous Inuits are raising their voices and demanding that nations bordering the Artic Sea stop stealing their land and respect their way of life. They treat nature with respect and they use its resources in order to preserve future generations. Family is the center of Inuit culture, they want to protect their culture and their values. As we can see in the document, countries like the United States and Russia used the frozen wastelands as a strategic pawn in the Cold War. And now, they're eyeing up its energy reserves. During the Cold War, Inuits were forced to be displaced in Greenland, Canada, Alaska and northern Russia, to build military bases. For To Inuit people, the land is a natural resource to be shared, but at the same time, states have established borders on their lands without ever even asking them. Some countries have refused to allow them to profit the Arctic's resources.

In conclusion, the Canada's first people considere that they are :( <<Hou là ! there are no borders between countries. They are the only people in the world to be deprived of the right of their own riches.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering