Aller au contenu

Notion de progrès

DoudouF26

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, je prépare mon bac d'anglais. Pourriez vous jeter un coup d’œil à mon travail s'il vous plait ? C'est un oral blanc d'uniquement 5 minutes, c'est pour cela qu'il est plutôt court.
Merci d'avance : )

I’m going to talk about the notion of progress. To begin with, I’d like to state a definition of

progress. Progress is the idea that the world and the society can evolve positively in therms

of sciences, technology, modernization, living condition, etc. I think progress is essential to evolve. History is made of progress and evolution that have allowed the world to be what it’s today.

The notion of progress can be illustrated with the exemple of Route 66 and the fact of taking a gap year. We may wonder to what extent Taking a gap year exemplify a definition of development ?

A gap year is a sabbatical year or a year off duting which students travel abroad after gratuationg from High School to study a foreign language, to volunteer or experience jobs.

To my mind, a gap year is a opportunity to live a thrilling travel and discover ourselves, to escape from problems or simply from life.

To illustrate the fact of taking a gap year, I would like to speak about a movie "Eat, Pray, Love" for explaining to you the goals and a recording about Karen's different experiences.

On the one hand, Liz, the main character plans to visit 3 places : Bali, Italy and India for 3 differents reasons. Throuhout this trip, she aims at finding her balance and marveling at beautiful things. On the other hand, there is Karen. During her trip, she learn to survive, she improved herself, she experienced new things.

As you can see, there are a lot of positive points in taking a gap year like namely be independant, have more maturity or change your habits. Nevertheless, you may face difficulties and hardships such as psychological distress like homesuckness or lack of money, a cultural shock, racism or discrimination.

To conclude, a gap year refer to the notion of progress, as self development above all : spiritual, physical, social mental; spychological and educational. It may also refer to technological progress with GPS, translators.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour, bienvenue sur e-bahut.

I’m going to talk about the notion of progress. To begin with, I’d like to state a definition of

progress. Progress is the idea that the world and the society can evolve positively in terms

of sciences, technology, modernization, living condition, etc. I think progress is essential to evolve. History is made of progress and evolution that have allowed the world to be what it is today.

The notion of progress can be illustrated with the example of Route 66 and the fact of taking a gap year. We may wonder to what extent taking a gap year exemplifies a definition of development. << Le verbe "wonder" induit une interrogation indirecte. // -s final au présent simple d'un verbe dont le sujet est au singulier.

A gap year is a sabbatical year or a year off during which students travel abroad after graduating from High School to study a foreign language, to volunteer or experience try out jobs.

To my mind, a gap year is an opportunity to live a thrilling travel and discover ourselves, to escape from problems or simply from life.

To illustrate the fact of taking a gap year, I would like to speak about a movie "Eat, Pray, Love" for explaining to you to explain the goals and a recording about Karen's different various experiences. << Rappels : le but : pour/ afin de + infinitif se rend par to /in order to + Base Verbale // "différent", au sens de "divers" se rend par "various".

On the one hand, Liz, the main character plans to visit 3 places : Bali, Italy and India for 3 differents reasons. << Adjectif = INVARIABLE ! Throuhout this trip, she aimed at finding her balance and marveling at beautiful things. On the other hand, there is Karen. During her trip, she learnt to survive, she improved herself, she experienced new things. <<Le récit se fait tout au passé = prétérit.

As you can see, there are a lot of positive points in taking a gap year like namely be independent, have more maturity or change your habits. Nevertheless, you may face difficulties and hardships such as psychological distress like homesickness or lack of money, a cultural shock, racism or discrimination.

To conclude, a gap year refers to the notion of progress, as self development above all : spiritual, physical, social, mental, psychological and educational. It may also refer to technological progress with GPS, translators. << Si tu n'écris pas le -s final du présent, il y a un risque évident que tu ne le prononces pas, cette absence de sifflante sera remarquée et entraînera une pénalité. Sois-y donc attentive.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering