Aller au contenu

Dialogue débat

lili33331

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, j'ai un débat à faire en anglais sur un sujet: le brexit mais je ne suis pas sur que toutes les expressions soient justes . Pourriez-vous m'aider ?

• Hi ! Have you heard of the news ?

• Hello ! Yes of course.

• Are you satisfied with the results ?

• I’m so disappointed, this country is on a slippery slope.

• You’re right !

• I disagree with your opinion. I’m just fed up  with the E.U, they don't let the British control its immigration policy.

• Yes but the immigrants will feel frustrated.

• Yes,and in the long run the economy will be not steady. The pound will lose its monetary value.

• Yes, and the Brexit is expensive.

• Are you not regretting your vote ?

• I wish I had not voted to leave the E-U. I wish we had the opportunity to vote again.

• I don’t regret my vote because I really think that the government will be able to lead freely the country.

• But England lost access to the common market so the british exportation will be not easy to export their products.

• Well,you know what, everybody can think what he wants but now I have to go back at home,so good bye.

• Yes me too, good bye.

• Good bye.

Merci d'avance.

Lili33331

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

il y a 38 minutes, lili33331 a dit :

Bonjour, j'ai un débat à faire en anglais sur un sujet : le Brexit mais je ne suis pas sûre << accent circonflexe et accord au féminin que toutes les expressions soient justes. Pourriez-vous m'aider ?

• Hi! Have you heard of the news? <<Les points d'exclamation et d'interrogation, tout comme le point final et la virgule, se collent SANS ESPACE derrière le dernier mot. Tu rectifieras partout ailleurs.

• Hello! Yes of course.

• Are you satisfied with the results ?

• I’m so disappointed, this country is on a slippery slope.

• You’re right !

• I disagree with your opinion. I’m just fed up  with the E.U, they don't let the British control its immigration policy.

• Yes but the immigrants will feel frustrated.

• Yes, and in the long run the economy will be not steady. The pound will lose its monetary value.

• Yes, and the Brexit is expensive.

• Are you not regretting Don't you regret your vote ?

• I wish I had not voted to leave the E-U. I wish we had the opportunity to vote again.

• I don’t regret my vote because I really think that the government will be able to lead the country freely.

• But England lost access to the common market so the british exportation it won't be easy for the British to export their products.

• Well,you know what, everybody can think what he wants but now I have to go back at home,so good bye.

• Yes me too, good bye.

• Good bye.

Merci d'avance.

Lili33331

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering