Aller au contenu

Version :)

♥ Evie ♥

Messages recommandés

Ahah! happy.gif No, it was only because of the "closedeyes.gif" ! This smiley looks SO bored!

Well well, no, really, i just wanted to know if "have a fit" can be translated by "comme des fous", even if it's not translated like that in the dictionnary.

And again, how can you translate the "just" of the 1st sentence in french?!! "en soi" is just for "itself", so i'm affraid that could be wrong not to translate it, but it won't be penalizing if i add it. See? :)

Finally: à ce moment et à cet endroit-là // à ce moment même et à cet endroit même // à ce moment et à cet endroit mêmes : what's the best possibilty?

Yes i know, always the same questions, but i had not have a clear answer before :p

Have a nice evening!

• E-Bahut

Ahah! happy.gif No, it was only because of the "closedeyes.gif" ! This smiley looks SO bored!

Well well, no, really, i just wanted to know if "have a fit" can be translated by "comme des fous", even if it's not translated like that in the dictionnary.

And again, how can you translate the "just" of the 1st sentence in french?!! "en soi" is just for "itself", so i'm affraid that could be wrong not to translate it, but it won't be penalizing if i add it. See? :)

Finally: à ce moment et à cet endroit-là // à ce moment même et à cet endroit même // à ce moment et à cet endroit mêmes : what's the best possibilty?

Yes i know, always the same questions, but i had not have a clear answer before :p

Have a nice evening!

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering