Aller au contenu

help devoir a rendre en anglais

anna33

Messages recommandés

:? je vou envoi mon sujet d'anglais

A lot of fashionable clothes are produced thank to child labour.Would you be ready to boycott such products?explain why or why not.

Je demande 1 aide car je c ke je ne vé pa avoir le travail tt fé é maché donc 1 aide svp

TWO POSSIBLE ANSWERS :

either :

Yes I would ; i would be ready to boycot such products because i don't think it's a good idea to have children working so young ...

or :

no , I wouldn't ; i wouldn't BE READY TO BOYCOT " clothes produced by child labour".BECAUSE I think it to be a good idea :wink: ....

tout repose sur le travail des enfants : dans certains pays , ce sont de très jeunes enfants qui confectionnent les nouveaux vètements ( habots" à la mode ....de plus ils ou elles sont souspayés etc , etc !!! :roll: :wink:

:? je vou envoi mon sujet d'anglais

A lot of fashionable clothes are produced thank to child labour.Would you be ready to boycott such products?explain why or why not.

Je demande 1 aide car je c ke je ne vé pa avoir le travail tt fé é maché donc 1 aide svp

• E-Bahut

Here are a few hints :

They are not allowed to go to school.

They can't expect to get a good/better job when they are older.

They lead miserable lives, without any games.

Working conditions are sometimes so bad that they die young. (coal mines as it was the case in XIXth century England)

Bon courage !

POSTEUR tu devrais venir plus souvent ; ça me ferait moins de boulot à mon père et à moi dans notre petite entreprise !

:?

là , c'est tout bon et tu fais tout le boulot :) BRAVO :evil: :P

Here are a few hints :

They are not allowed to go to school.  

They can't expect to get a good/better job when they are older.

They lead  miserable lives, without any games.

Working conditions are sometimes so bad that they die young. (coal mines as it was the case in XIXth century England)

Bon courage !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering